were dead who agrees

Vault-Tech

president bush said that were going to war with more countries that are in tirrany. so the plan is to go to more wars. when we already have iraq on our hands we cant take on like 5 countries at a time. well since its going to happen anyway i say we start makeing the great underground vaults whats your opinion guys.

Unfortunetly, you have to speak a language that isn't spanish to get into Canada. Because Chicago has a growing community that speaks spanish, I figured I might as well learn it because I'd get a job quicker. I figure now that I may want to finish up basic spanish then move to basic french.

sigh.

Fnord.

I have copied the transcript of the president's speech from MSNBC. This should clear up exactly what the president said.:

Vice President Cheney, Mr. Chief Justice, President Carter, President Bush, President Clinton, members of the United States Congress, reverend clergy, distinguished guests, fellow citizens:

On this day, prescribed by law and marked by ceremony, we celebrate the durable wisdom of our Constitution, and recall the deep commitments that unite our country. I am grateful for the honor of this hour, mindful of the consequential times in which we live, and determined to fulfill the oath that I have sworn and you have witnessed.

At this second gathering, our duties are defined not by the words I use, but by the history we have seen together. For a half century, America defended our own freedom by standing watch on distant borders. After the shipwreck of communism came years of relative quiet, years of repose, years of sabbatical

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

That's why the Finnish president commands the greatest military force on the face of the planet.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!