• Darth Malak
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Traya
    • Darth nihilus
    • Atris
    • Tarisian Governer
    • The One
    • Bastila on the Star Forge

I found Malak the most difficult character, but Traya was the worst. She herself was easy, but those frickin' SABRES!!! If it wasn't for those sabres, Malak would have won.

I kicked everyone elses butts though . . . Though yeah, Sherruk is pretty tough.

What was the point of Darths Nihilus and Sion anyway?

talk of ninja gaiden will cause mods to lock this

OH NOEZ!!!

I liked the horse guy who just rode by trying to swipe at you and then just run away.

He was pretty cool. Probably one of the most difficult in the game, and definately the hardest for a LOT of people. I'd say he requires the most patience of all the bosses if you decide to go the "ultimate attack" route to defeating him. Picking your spots perfectly to deal the final blow to one of the magic guys, then using their orb to unleash hell on him without getting hit by another magic dude...

Oh my god, makes me want to go play the game again for like the billionth time.

What was the point of Darths Nihilus and Sion anyway?

Cannon fodder.

The light sabers weren't as glitched as much as the people playing were glitched.. why the hell would you fight the light sabers anyway instead of having them chase you and then head back towards Kreia and cut her down with ease?

and my answer would be that none were hard, especially once you figure out that Malak has a weakness for those darn sticky grenades.

and yes the Sith governor probably wins as the hardest by virtue of the fact that you have no power when you face him.

I swear Sherruk had a critical threat range of 10-20. That guy was a killing machine.

Did anyone else miss the trio of Dark Jedi you would always run across in KOTOR? There was a serious lack of force users in KOTOR 2. Now, I know that the storyline dictated that there weren't a lot of force users around. Still, I found the force resistance powers to be quite useless in this game. If you didn't invest in at least one level of that in KOTOR, you were going to get yourself choked by those guys, let alone what you'll get on the Forge.

In KOTOR, if you didn't have that tree of powers or electrical resistance gear you were going to die by Malak's hand even if you were a big damage dealer. In KOTOR 2, even the bosses don't use the force against you enough to convince me to spend a power on force resistance.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I swear Sherruk had a critical threat range of 10-20. That guy was a killing machine.

Did anyone else miss the trio of Dark Jedi you would always run across in KOTOR? There was a serious lack of force users in KOTOR 2. Now, I know that the storyline dictated that there weren't a lot of force users around. Still, I found the force resistance powers to be quite useless in this game. If you didn't invest in at least one level of that in KOTOR, you were going to get yourself choked by those guys, let alone what you'll get on the Forge.

In KOTOR, if you didn't have that tree of powers or electrical resistance gear you were going to die by Malak's hand even if you were a big damage dealer. In KOTOR 2, even the bosses don't use the force against you enough to convince me to spend a power on force resistance.

The force trio was pretty rough the first two times they appeared in the game. I remember having my ass handed to me by Sherruk once or twice. Four times maybe. Six tops.

And you're dead on about the lack of force powers used against you. The only time I really needed my Force Immunity was against Kreia. I liked the force breach, however. They slow down so I speed up and master flurry is all I needed.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

The One was the hardest. Bastila on the Star Forge was too easy and Malak was a pinch. I never used stims or energy shields or med-pacs, just my lightsaber and force points! And the difficulty level was on difficult. The One and all his rancors...

But if Bastila had not been there on Taris, Brejik would have easily wasted me.

My Two Cents...

Lloydya; The Jedi Master

When you go into the Lower City on Taris, a bunch of Hidden Beks and Vulkars fight and then attack you. I don't know why, but I must have died 10 times before I beat that. It's so easy now, but back then I just died and died. I almost cried when I won.

When you go into the Lower City on Taris, a bunch of Hidden Beks and Vulkars fight and then attack you. I don't know why, but I must have died 10 times before I beat that. It's so easy now, but back then I just died and died. I almost cried when I won.

LOL your kidding right? You let a bunch of bugs beat you?

I know! For some reason, I just always lost to them. Of course now, it takes 5 seconds to floor them.... maybe it was because I thought blaster rifles were great back then....

I had the hardest time with Malak in 1 and, depending on the PC build I was playing with, several other bosses were pretty tough as well.

In 2, the only boss I had any real trouble with was Darth Traya (by that time I had over 50 adv. medpacs with me, so it was just a matter of time).

Even playing at "Difficult," I remember having more trouble with the mercs on Telos and this giant droid in some ship hanger somewhere than with any of the non-Traya bosses.

I had the hardest time with Malak in 1 and, depending on the PC build I was playing with, several other bosses were pretty tough as well.

In 2, the only boss I had any real trouble with was Darth Traya (by that time I had over 50 adv. medpacs with me, so it was just a matter of time).

Even playing at "Difficult," I remember having more trouble with the mercs on Telos and this giant droid in some ship hanger somewhere than with any of the non-Traya bosses.

I agree Malak was the hardest. He was harder though depending on the type of PC you were. Soldier/Guarding not so bad Scoundral/Counsular Real Bad

I agree Malak was the hardest. He was harder though depending on the type of PC you were. Soldier/Guarding not so bad Scoundral/Counsular Real Bad

PS also spelling appears to be the toughest boss I am facing right now.