• Darth Malak
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Traya
    • Darth nihilus
    • Atris
    • Tarisian Governer
    • The One
    • Bastila on the Star Forge

I thought Darth Traya was pretty hard. The first time you "beat" her (before the 3 lightsabers come) I was like "Yeah, go me!" then the lightsabers showed up and I was like Right.....

Malak was pretty hard too but if you use enough stimulants he's not too bad.

I think that the toughest bosses to fight was the Governer on Taris in KoTOR I. He was tough and used his force powers effectively against your pc and party members. I wasted a lot of time trying to beat him the first few play throughs. He was by far the most difficult boss battle in the first game, at that stage of the game.

The Sith Governor was pretty hard the first time I played KOTOR 1. But all the other times after that I never had any trouble. It's all about having T3 in your party. He would just stun him and that would be that.

I would have to say the toughest boss so far were the three Sith Masters you encounter in Freedon Nadd's tomb on Dxun. I've confronted them with Visas, a converted Atton, Handmaiden, Mandalore, etc. and it's always difficult for me.

They're tough, IMO.

The Sith Governor was pretty hard the first time I played KOTOR 1.  But all the other times after that I never had any trouble.  It's all about having T3 in your party.  He would just stun him and that would be that.

I would have to say the toughest boss so far were the three Sith Masters you encounter in Freedon Nadd's tomb on Dxun.  I've confronted them with Visas, a converted Atton, Handmaiden, Mandalore, etc. and it's always difficult for me.

They're tough, IMO.

You should trying using Force storm.It saved my life a bunch of times especially when i fought about 100 hssiss.

Which one was Sherruk?

The Leader of the Mandalorian raiders on Dantooine.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Have any of you guys and gals tried to toe-to-toe with Sherruk?  :'(

I had forgotten about Sherruk. He was an absolute nightmare the first few times through the game. I employed the Twin Suns easy solution for Sherruk one more than one occassion. Has anyone ever tried Sherruk in solo mode? His Master Power Attack was incredible!!

Ok, NOW I remember Sherruk. Man, you're absolutely right. That f'er almost made me take the game back the first time I played it.

I remember the only way I could beat him was to set mines all over the place and then get him to chase me through the mine field. And even then, that wasn't enough sometimes.

I could probably play that game tonight and still die about 5 times before moving on.

And there was another Mandalorian boss in the Shadowlands that was no joke, as well.

id say either vrook or darth traya were the toughest bosses in kotor2. when i played using a force-strong character, malak was tough because he was immune (or seemed to be) to force attacks and i didnt have much of a melee character. but other than him probably the taris governor.

i didnt find sherruk very difficult. :blink: