Digging Deep...

Hello People, ;)

I know the game comes out very soon thank goodness,now I know every where on this forum people are asking questions and more questions about the original crew of KOTOR,but this too also connects too KOTOR II as I know you all possibly all ready know bla bla bla.

Any way I am writing this to all the people who HAVEN'T played KOTOR II yet like my self. I know the Americans have already played the game before us PAL people and are probably light years ahead of us PAL people with the answers to many question of what happened to the crew etc, BUT I want to give all you PAL people some freindly advice.

NOW! When you finally get the game in your hands in February what ever date you get it,don't rush.I UNDERSTAND your excitement! about getting straight into the game but what I am about to tell you can benefit for your never ending questions because what I am about to tell you is that I'm sure you will be satisfied.

(NO THIS HAS NO SPOILERS!! Just Advice and Knowledge that you want to seek out!)

I have heard some people who have the game who rushed the game just to see what happens at the ending.

To seek the answers that everyone is seeking you have to dig VERY DEEP into the game NOW I mean VERY DEEP!,use your brain and imagination! also pay CLOSE ATTENTION to what your NPC's are saying,ask questions to your Party members if you didn't get it a first time!,ask again and again until you get it,also take your time and do the side quests.again if you do this I am sure you will get to find out some very surprising answers,its like doing research or homework,seeking knowledge.

Its like The Excile is doing research of finding out what happened to Revan,once agian if you DIG DEEP enough you might get more then you expected!.

Any way I hope some of this advice help my fellow Kotorians out there.And if anyone who has played or hasn't played the game is welcome to give advice to other kotorians ready to seek more knowledge.

Any way people

PEACE! And Enjoy The Game!

:D

KotorianRuler

PLEASE NOTE:

PS- This FREE Advice is from "The Kotorian" Library,Sharing the excitement with everyone on how to enjoy KOTOR II :D

Have a KOTORific day

PEACE!

;)

KotorianRuler

No I am not bored,I haven't even played the game yet,I am just passing on some freindly(Kotorian:P)advice to people so they can enjoy the game more, and seek the answers they want if they take thier time and dig deep enough....

Well its how i intended to play the game anyway after hearing what the US xboxers have had to say.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Fairly useful advice, but people who rush through in less than 20 hours, shouldn't really be playing these games in the first place.

I played 60 hours,though alot of it was running back and forth and those load times,and i'll probably need to play it at least 2 more times to be able to work out the main characters relationships to all the characters plus to open up their backstories.

Then start a darside game and go through it again just to see how the dynamics change with everyone.

If KotorianRuler isnt Bastilla i will eat my hat :devil:

If KotorianRuler isn't a 6-year-old girl, I will be disappointed in humanity.

post-1139-1106248616.gif

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

post-1139-1106248616.gif

If you thought of it that way, good job being a pedophile.

I meant if it was someone that hadn't matured at all, I would let it pass. But if KotorianRuler was a male who was over the age of 6, then I sould be sad for humanity, because it would show how many people drink paint thinner.

post-1139-1106248616.gif

If you thought of it that way, good job being a pedophile.

I meant if it was someone that hadn't matured at all, I would let it pass. But if KotorianRuler was a male who was over the age of 6, then I sould be sad for humanity, because it would show how many people drink paint thinner.

Whats wrong with drinking paint thinner?

post-1139-1106249094.gif

If KotorianRuler isnt Bastilla i will eat my hat ;)

I am not a 6 year old :blink:

I am 25 years old just passing on nice advice.

sorry for being nice :(

If KotorianRuler isnt Bastilla i will eat my hat

The similarities r there. The picture sig, the avatar, even her description when you click on her name. Right at the bottom, it says FEMALE GAMER HERE. Very similiar to Bastilla Skywalker.

She is from Australia, much like Bastilla Skywalker.

any similarities ive missed.

INTERROGATION TIME!

Back on topic:

Some good advice.

If KotorianRuler isnt Bastilla i will eat my hat

The similarities r there. The picture sig, the avatar, even her description when you click on her name. Right at the bottom, it says FEMALE GAMER HERE. Very similiar to Bastilla Skywalker.

She is from Australia, much like Bastilla Skywalker.

any similarities ive missed.

INTERROGATION TIME!

Back on topic:

Some good advice.

I am Innocent :("

How are you guys going? :D :blink: