Should've Revan Been Seen In KOTOR II?

Revan was such a big success and I must say he ruled!.I think he has traits that not any sith lords have. any way for you people who were in the game.

Should've Revan Been Seen In KOTOR II?

I agree. Revan should have played a role in TSL. Not as a playable character, but at least as an encounter. I mean; come on, you have to talk to Master Vrook. What's up with that? He wasn't important in KoTOR I. How the hell did he get some much game time in TSL? Don't get me started about the other Jedi Masters. Of all Jedi Masters ( I consider Revan to be a Jedi Master), you should at least get to meet the most powerful and charasmatic of the bunch. As for male or female, I always considered darkside female Revan to be the best.

I wanted to see Revan as well, but why bother when they made him sound like a GOD in K2. Revan this, Revan that. Made me actually go back and play K1 just to be Revan again.

i don't blame you.By the way, where did you get that Lloyd Banks avatar?

G-G-G-G-G-Unit. I went searching for "Pics of Lloyd Banks" found this one and saved it and then put it in my avatar.

Everyone you played KOTOR probably chose a different portrait for Revan though. How would Obsidian Ent. or even BioWare if they took this game on create a good Revan?

Maybe, since you served with him, Boa-Dur could have asked you if you remember what he looked like. It would have worked, like if a series of the original faces appeared.

BTW: I didn't play the prolouge (I will my next time around) in my playthrough of KOTOR II, so I don't know if that is linked to this but, I don't remember Atton asking me any questions about Revan. Like Boy/Girl, Good/Bad. I later asked Darth Traya what happened to him and she said he saved the Republic, so I guess the game defaulted to LS. Which is also my personal preference for playing KOTOR.

BTW:  I didn't play the prolouge (I will my next time around) in my playthrough of KOTOR II, so I don't know if that is linked to this but, I don't remember Atton asking me any questions about Revan.  Like Boy/Girl, Good/Bad.  I later asked Darth Traya what happened to him and she said he saved the Republic, so I guess the game defaulted to LS.  Which is also my personal preference for playing KOTOR.

that wasnt in the prologue. that was right when you meet up with him when hes still in his cell on peragus.

Revan was 'special' though... and he had to go fight off the 'real' sith lords

I really liked everything that was said about Revan, and I wasn't so dissapointed by not "seeing" Revan, except that, the whole real sith lord thing. The Markos Ragnos thing made me a little irritated too, but I guess you can just call it a sith being high on the other sith.

As for Revan they sure seemed to atleast promise some sort of explanation of Revan and even the exile if theres a Kotor 3, it would really be weird if they didn't

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Everyone you played KOTOR probably chose a different portrait for Revan though.  How would Obsidian Ent. or even BioWare if they took this game on create a good Revan?

Maybe, since you served with him, Boa-Dur could have asked you if you remember what he looked like.  It would have worked, like if a series of the original faces appeared. 

That's a brilliant idea. They could've done something like that. I would've like to see some cutscenes with him, face showing, but he didn't have to talk. It could've been soemthing like the Kreia/Nihilus/Sion cutscene where she sort describes what's going on but nobody talks in the cutscene.