Your character names

LS Male Sentinel/Watchman: Dylan Deschain

LS Male Guardian/Weapons Master: Garet Jax

DS Female Consular Sith Lord: Kyrie Elieson

Kyrie Elieson is Greek for "Lord, Have Mercy," which I thought fit well because I always feel guilty playing dark side.  o:)

Dylan Deschain is a combination of Bob Dylan and Roland Deschain from Stephen King's Dark Tower series.

If you know who Garet Jax is, you win 100,000 cool points. And a cookie.

Wishsong of Shanarra, I believe. Wielded two long swords, and killed some beast that only magic-users had killed before. Cool character.

You are correct, sir. :thumbsup:

He was actually known as "the Weapons Master" because, well, he mastered a lot of weapons (which makes him perfect for the prestige class). He's an interesting character to role-play, because he lived to seek out challenges in battle, but despite his professed neutrality he really was (in the parlance of Star Wars) a servant of the light. Definitely one of Terry Brooks' more inspired creations.

You get all the cool points, but you should share the cookie with Kalfear. :lol:

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

The most legendary names are from Bart's prank calls to moe :lol: :

Phone call for Al...Al Coholic...is there an Al Coholic here?

Oliver Clothesoff! Call for Oliver Clothesoff!

Uh, is I.P. Freely here? Hey, everybody, I.P. Freely!

Uh, Jacques Strap! Hey guys, I'm looking for a Jacques Strap!

Hey, is there a Butz here? Seymour Butz? Hey, everybody, I wanna Seymour Butz!

Uh, Homer Sexual? Aw, come on, come on, one of you guys has gotta be Homer Sexual!

Mike Rotch! Mike Rotch! Hey, has anybody seen Mike Rotch lately?

Uh, hey, everybody! I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

Uh, Hugh Jass? Oh, somebody check the men's room for a Hugh Jass!

Bea O'Problem! Bea O'Problem! Come on, guys, do I have a Bea O'Problem here?

Uh, Amanda Huggenkiss? Hey, I'm looking for Amanda Huggenkiss! Ah, why can't I find Amanda Huggenkiss?

Ivana Tinkle? Ivana Tankle? All right, everybody, put down your glasses, Ivana Tinkle!

All right, settle down. Anita Bath here? All right, fine, fine. Maya Buttreeks!

^_^

manthing2.jpg

The most legendary names are from Bart's prank calls to moe  :(  :

Phone call for Al...Al Coholic...is there an Al Coholic here?

Oliver Clothesoff! Call for Oliver Clothesoff!

Uh, is I.P. Freely here? Hey, everybody, I.P. Freely!

Uh, Jacques Strap! Hey guys, I'm looking for a Jacques Strap!

Hey, is there a Butz here? Seymour Butz? Hey, everybody, I wanna Seymour Butz!

Uh, Homer Sexual? Aw, come on, come on, one of you guys has gotta be Homer Sexual!

Mike Rotch! Mike Rotch! Hey, has anybody seen Mike Rotch lately?

Uh, hey, everybody! I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

Uh, Hugh Jass? Oh, somebody check the men's room for a Hugh Jass!

Bea O'Problem! Bea O'Problem! Come on, guys, do I have a Bea O'Problem here?

Uh, Amanda Huggenkiss? Hey, I'm looking for Amanda Huggenkiss! Ah, why can't I find Amanda Huggenkiss?

Ivana Tinkle? Ivana Tankle? All right, everybody, put down your glasses, Ivana Tinkle!

All right, settle down. Anita Bath here?  All right, fine, fine. Maya Buttreeks!

^_^

Do you use them though?

Bodee Rahk'rr, male LS sentinel/Jedi Master -- otherwise known as "tha Freak-Nasty Bodyrocker Jones" or "bodrock", a nickname and handle I've been using for years.

Ayla Seraph, female DS consular/Sith Lord -- it sounded nice, and she ain't no angel.

my next game will star Jahnee Bindo, male Jedi Consular -- dunno yet if he'll be neutral, light or dark, but since I miss Jolee, here's an example of what can happen when you "pull a Bindo" >_<

LS male: Uric Lorn

LS female: Lexi Daal

DS male: Zurth Donnaka

I didn't make up any of those names.  They all came from the random name generator.  I was just like, yeah that sounds good.  Let's get on with it.

I don't get it... those are pretty good. I never take the random names, because the ones I get are usually about 20 syllables and waaay too hard to pronounce.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

LS male: Uric Lorn

LS female: Lexi Daal

DS male: Zurth Donnaka

I didn't make up any of those names.  They all came from the random name generator.  I was just like, yeah that sounds good.  Let's get on with it.

I don't get it... those are pretty good. I never take the random names, because the ones I get are usually about 20 syllables and waaay too hard to pronounce.

I use the random names quite often either that or use part of the random name.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Gradi Jin

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I used the random generator and I came up with some good ones: Danny Tora, etc. But the one I really liked was Hanis Drackin. Don't ask why, I just caught on to that and that is what I used. It works for LS as Hanis could mean giving a helping hand and it works well for DS as Drackin is like draining something or Dracula.

For a female, I use Shayla Tantra (random generator found that one for me too). Tantra = tantrum, darkside. I don't know if Shayla has a lightside meaning but the women face generations I pick look nice and Lightsidey so I just stick with that for some reason.