What i want for a Kotor 3 :p

No ones even working on it at the moment.

No, I saw on Banshee recently that Obsidian is doing something, but this is a rumor, and possibly untrue. I heard that it might be ready for E3 this year...

That's the Episode III game - NOT KOTOR III. As of this moment, K3 is a cancelled game. >_<

Click Here

ive said it once and ill say it numerous times anytime a k3 speculation thread pops up: this series just needs to have an expansion pack end the story. no new groundbreaking features, no new graphics engine, nothing new except the story, in which it itself isnt even "new", but rather just finally finishes the revan/exile story once and for all.

think of it as nwn:hotu for the kotor series. about 15 to 20 hours gameplay that finishes what k2 started.

then move on to a new series that has NOTHING to do with revan, the exile, or the events during that time period. makes everyone happy. >_<

No ones even working on it at the moment.

No, I saw on Banshee recently that Obsidian is doing something, but this is a rumor, and possibly untrue. I heard that it might be ready for E3 this year...

That's the Episode III game - NOT KOTOR III. As of this moment, K3 is a cancelled game. :shifty:

Click Here

For the umteenth time, that nasty rumor has already been dispelled by moderators/developers as 'deliberate' confusion to the Episode III game. :thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg

Remember now, Revan already had his level deteriorate after the mind wipe, and the Exile's level also debilitated due to his isolation.  Having their levels impaired for a second time would just be lame.

And having another Exile or force savior wouldent?

Not if they're a non-demigod to begin with. Then they're simply learning skills, gaining experience and gradually beoming more powerful - not reestablishing what they already had.

okay so lets pretend that people want to know the full story of revan and the exile (why anyone would want that is beyond my mind capacity).

would it really be better to face (end) this situation with someone you just started, or two people youved spent 30+ hours working on.

For the love of creative writing do we really need a-freaking-nother exlie or another "your our last hope"? Whicih is what the next one will turn out to be without someone creative behind the wheel of kotor3.

Amen my friend, Amen indeed. I have said it many times that a New PC would be the dumbest Idea for the series. I say let it end with Revan. The true sith are his enemy, no one else's. He shouldn't waste away in the background while some new All powerful punk comes along and steals his war away from him.

Let Revan end this trilogy, then if the games continuie have someone new.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

I think that in KOTOR 3 the Rakata will return. They will have found a way to regain their Force ability and decide to battle the true Sith. Then Revan and the Exile should choose sides.

We could have some epic battles on earth and in space. :)

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I think that in KOTOR 3 the Rakata will return. They will have found a way to regain their Force ability and decide to battle the true Sith. Then Revan and the Exile should choose sides.

We could have some epic battles on earth and in space. :)

In K2, they seemed to simply brush our Rakatan pals under the table :( :

Rakatan Band :

rakatanband.jpg

manthing2.jpg

Ya I remember reading that and thinking that it was strange and seems to favor a DS Revan. Mostly because if the LS Revan ending happened then they probaly would have intregraded themselves in a more positive light instead of claiming there previous greatness. Revans story was a difficult challenge for Kotor II and just proved too difficult for the writers

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

How the hell do you expect to play Revan of Exile whent hey are already 20+ levels?  There is no more room for advancement of power.  They can already practically destroy palanets with a thought!

man, talk about the challenge going real down low.  :rolleyes:

Set the time period 10 years later. drop their levels to about 13 but raise their wisdom and intelligence (lets say they were studying the force), add tougher enemies, add more specific team/character monsters + missions, Add number of force abilities and change current ones (given), ect.

I want to play Revan and the Exile again but not the geriatric versions of them.

But, I agree with you for the most part. I was left feeling unsatisfied with the conclusion of KOTOR II and I think that it is inevitable that their stories remain to be told. Here's a couple of suggestions on how it could work:

- Beyond the Outer Rim force powers work differently which would result in them having to relearn how to use their own force powers

- The Truth Sith could and should be much more powerful adversaries

How the hell do you expect to play Revan of Exile whent hey are already 20+ levels?  There is no more room for advancement of power.  They can already practically destroy palanets with a thought!

man, talk about the challenge going real down low.  :thumbsup:

Set the time period 10 years later. drop their levels to about 13 but raise their wisdom and intelligence (lets say they were studying the force), add tougher enemies, add more specific team/character monsters + missions, Add number of force abilities and change current ones (given), ect.

I want to play Revan and the Exile again but not the geriatric versions of them.

But, I agree with you for the most part. I was left feeling unsatisfied with the conclusion of KOTOR II and I think that it is inevitable that their stories remain to be told. Here's a couple of suggestions on how it could work:

- Beyond the Outer Rim force powers work differently which would result in them having to relearn how to use their own force powers

Force powers work differently in outer rim???

Exile: Hey Revan old buddy, I receive no signal from the Force....

Revan: Just tune your antenna a bit to the left..

I basically agree with NWKnight: we need RESOLUTION TO THE STORY!!!

We need what would essentially be an expansion pack in that it

would contain no new engine, no new features, etc but 15-40 hours

(they have to give you a reason to plunk down the bucks)

of content to wrap up this cliffhanger story!

Then, the next SW RPG can have the kick*** new engine and an

open-ended identity for the protagonist, etc.

Plano

I would love K3 to come out for the Xbox 2, which I believe is slated to be released this fall. I don't understand why people don't want Revan's and the Exile's lvl's to start out at 1. Playing as a new guy would really tick me off. If anything they should make the game where you play as both characters seperately... or something :blink: . I'm not really worried about K3 though, still not done with K2 yet.

I would love K3 to come out for the Xbox 2, which I believe is slated to be released this fall. I don't understand why people don't want Revan's and the Exile's lvl's to start out at 1. Playing as a new guy would really tick me off. If anything they should make the game where you play as both characters seperately... or something :p . I'm not really worried about K3 though, still not done with K2 yet.

What would tick me of is playing Revan or Exile again. I think they should be in the game but not as a playing character....

i think you should another main character learnin the force and aging sorta learnin as you go.. and just have revan and exile in your party? or just have them do there part to teh story like in kotor those cutscenes with carth in it from kotor1.. but i would like revan and exile in the 3rd one to complete the story

I would love K3 to come out for the Xbox 2, which I believe is slated to be released this fall. I don't understand why people don't want Revan's and the Exile's lvl's to start out at 1. Playing as a new guy would really tick me off. If anything they should make the game where you play as both characters seperately... or something :- . I'm not really worried about K3 though, still not done with K2 yet.

What would tick me of is playing Revan or Exile again. I think they should be in the game but not as a playing character....

But that would be so annoying. It was bad enough that we had to play as the exile but to be taken out of the driver seat of Revan or the Exile would lead to too many Jedi hero's. The new guy will be a be another guy who is special blah blah blah. <_< *yawn*

i want one where you can join the Sith Help destroy the Jedi or help the Jedi destroy the Sith no sith with sith chasing you i would like a game where if you are darkside you are extremly dark side or light side and extremely light side

I would love K3 to come out for the Xbox 2, which I believe is slated to be released this fall. I don't understand why people don't want Revan's and the Exile's lvl's to start out at 1. Playing as a new guy would really tick me off. If anything they should make the game where you play as both characters seperately... or something :- . I'm not really worried about K3 though, still not done with K2 yet.

But that would be so annoying. It was bad enough that we had to play as the exile but to be taken out of the driver seat of Revan or the Exile would lead to too many Jedi hero's. The new guy will be a be another guy who is special blah blah blah. <_< *yawn*

Damn straight.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

Maybe it wouldn't work, but I like both those ideas.

I can see stepping off the 'Hawk to face down a half dozen true Sith, striking a pose and hitting them with a Level 27 dose of Force Wave....

...and they all grin, and just keep coming.

Maybe it wouldn't work, but I like both those ideas.

I can see stepping off the 'Hawk to face down a half dozen true Sith, striking a pose and hitting them with a Level 27 dose of Force Wave....

...and they all grin, and just keep coming.

Then you go inside the Hawk and get the turrets online. :rolleyes: