KOTOR 4 and beyond

I think the next trilogy should take place 4,000 years after Star Wars: A New Hope.

I wholeheartly support the idea, but shouldn't it be named KoTNR instead?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I wholeheartly support the idea, but shouldn't it be maned KoTNR instead?

dyslexic much? :blink:

kidding! :D

*sobs* :">

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm not sure, but hasn't Lucas said that there are no major problems for the Jedi after Luke Skywalker's death or something?

What does George Lucas know?

He knows he's the creator of Star Wars. He also knows that everything SW has to have a tiny little note saying: Very special thanks George Lucas :p

If the game were to happen after RotJ then they would have to be call KotGA - Knights of the Galatic Alliance, as the New Republic nolonger exists. :p

Although I would like to see a series in this era, maybe 50-100 years after ANH where Luke is the head of the council.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

heh im sure long as the game keeps making money the way it is there is many more KotOR coming our way :thumbsup: Might be single story games, might be trilogies, who knows but long as its profitable its pretty much a given :)

Far as Galaxic Alliance and time period after ROJ, maybe im jaded because of how badly Sony dropped the ball with SWG but I hope they keep it Old Republic. The time frame just works so well for telling stories. Its alot more interesting IMO then any of the other Star Wars time frames :)

We already have this kind of game, we call it Jedi Knight: Academy/Outcast.

Seriously, I hate the whole thing with Luke having that academy on Yavin IV and that.

First I mean a KotOR style game and secondly I mean after that, when the Yuuzhan Vong have been defeated and the galaxy has settled down. The Jedi Temple has been rebuilt on Coruscant and Luke is like Yoda was in the prequels.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

The Jedi Temple has been rebuilt on Coruscant and Luke is like Yoda was in the prequels.

Green, short, and talking backwards? :rolleyes:

No thats just your Mompost-1139-1106175482.gif, I was refering to old and wise.

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?act=boardrules

Harassment: We ask that the users of this board treat one another with respect, even when opinions differ. Personal attacks that are intended to cause unwanted attention, embarrassment, or harm will not be tolerated. In addition, Obsidian does not tolerate disrespectful and/or slanderous posts about its competitors, developers and publishers. Such posts will be subject to editing or deleting, with its posters censured or banned.

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?act=boardrules

Harassment: We ask that the users of this board treat one another with respect, even when opinions differ. Personal attacks that are intended to cause unwanted attention, embarrassment, or harm will not be tolerated. In addition, Obsidian does not tolerate disrespectful and/or slanderous posts about its competitors, developers and publishers. Such posts will be subject to editing or deleting, with its posters censured or banned.

Since when did you become a mod?

Don't you know a joke when you see one?

Joke: Noun Thing said or done to excite laughter; wittcism; jest

ie not a personal attack, i don't know the guy so how can it be personal??

post-1139-1106176920.gif

ie not a personal attack, i don't know the guy so how can it be personal??

post-1139-1106176920.gif

:rolleyes: that doesn't save you :rolleyes:

wait a second I should stay out of this.......errr...It's possible that Luke turns out like that, you see, Yoda himself says: "When 900 years old you reach, look as good, you will not [RotJ 11:28]" so.....

Zwangvolle Plage!

M