Disturbing Images from the Past

Damn.  And so many people verified it.....

yea to the best of my knowledge you can't and i've beat that game more times than i can remember!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Sorry, that I don't go to BioWare, but I simply hope, that Obsidean didn't made such bugs like this: Once as I've played Manaan (male, LS) as my last Planet. In the Sith-Base Juhani told me, that the woman, the Jedi that inspired her to become a Jedi, was Revan, so I was it.

Has anyone ever had such a glitch in TSL?

I haven't seen any cross-sex glitches in TSL, other than if you play saying Revan was a LS Female, the dialogue is a bit screwed up.

And the previous posters are incorrect. There was a bit of a romance possible between Juhani and a female Revan. If you make it all the way through Juhani's story, and you don't have an Carth romance going, Juhani will tell you that she will follow you anywhere. One of the possible responses is "we are beyond words", which sure seems like a romance to me.

And why, pray tell me, is that so "disturbing"?

You get the romnce if you don't romance Carth... play it again, Mista Me :o

you get the romance if you are a girl with juhani, well thats only the best thing i've heard today, well ive only plyaed as a girl on the darkside so! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Juhanni definitely came on to Revan... wether you were male or female... you could "romance" her right in front of Carth and he didn't even seem to mind! (w00t) I didn't mind it. It just proves that Star Wars is an open minded, equal opportunity world. :)