Consulars in KOTOR 2

Guest Damar Stiehl

Guest Damar Stiehl

OK, I already know that the Guardians got shafted in K2 (too bad).

I know about the same BAB for all Jedi classes.

Question, how do Consulars stack up in K2 compared to K1? Of what I remember from K1, my Consular ripped everything to shreds thanks to the almighty Force Focus.

Are Consulars still the Force-powered killing machines they used to be? Or should I save myself the trouble and go Sentinel/Watchman like everyone else?

Opinions appreciated.

P.S. /me strangles flood control...

It doesn't matter what you do. By the end of the game, you'll be walking death. Wether it's from doing 10 zillion damage per hit with your saber, or 40 zillion damage per force storm/force choke.

Sadly, you get so many freaking force points, that it doesn't matter what class you pick, you'll end up being sort of the same by games end. Minus a bonus or two that ends up being moot anyway.

It doesn't matter what you do.  By the end of the game, you'll be walking death.  Wether it's from doing 10 zillion damage per hit with your saber, or 40 zillion damage per force storm/force choke.

Sadly, you get so many freaking force points, that it doesn't matter what class you pick, you'll end up being sort of the same by games end.  Minus a bonus or two that ends up being moot anyway.

You know, once K2 is released on the PC, modders will be able to reduce the XP gain per kill in order to negate rampant level progression. :cool:

manthing2.jpg