Cheat system on kotor2?

Heh... I'd rather use a savegame editor. Atleast that way, you can do things like give your character all the force powers, all the feats, all the items, 30 of every skill and attribute. Best of all, it doesn't say Cheats Enbaled :D (You can disable the message even if you do cheat)

Heh... I'd rather use a savegame editor. Atleast that way, you can do things like give your character all the force powers, all the feats, all the items, 30 of every skill and attribute. Best of all, it doesn't say Cheats Enbaled :D (You can disable the message even if you do cheat)

where can i have one?

where can i have one?

You can find tons of tools and mods here @ Holowan Laboratories

Another excellent mode site. It has the savegame editor.

Here is the exact link to the savegame editor. Its the latest version.

Ahhhhh yes I have a save game editor but how soon will one beready for the PC release? hmm thats the question to ask the guy who made it said him self he didnt know how soon he could do it seeing as its registry code will be differnt from kotor2s

I agree, we'll have to wait a while but I'm not going to be able to play the game for a while after its release... Hopefully he'll release it soon and maybe the 2 games' source code will be quite similar so making a SGE won't take that much time.

you mean like an armband str+4 at the begining of the game instead of a computer program?

Nope, just maybe a nice looking cloak and the right colour saber. No way i would play through 50% of the game wearing some horrific yellow robe and purple saber if i don't need to. Much better with your choice robe a saber colour :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Well after experimentation, I have found out the cheats from Kotor I work for Kotor II. Set them up the exact same way as you do in Kotor I, thing is you will not see them typed on the screen when you press ~. They do work though, try them and see. No some do not work, put most do.

Also, please give credit where credit is due, don't say you found them on other boards.

Now back to fair playing and oh wait phone's ringing, hmmm it's the dark side calling, gotta go, must take this call! (w00t)