movie kotor?

if they were to make a film what actors would u cast for the characters? :thumbsup: have some fun no wrong answers :D

revan = tom cruise just cause he did a good job in the last samurai so i could picture him, bastilla= kate beckinsale, malak either john malkovich or a bald wrestler just for malaks bulky size and height

Poor Lord Graven. :geek: *picks the poor lord up off the floor and dusts him off* There... all better. :)

I don't have any idea who would be good for a movie and think that people would be diappointed all over the place if there ever was one... since we all have our own ideas about who Revan is.

I say Gary oldman as Malak.

He would suit it perfectly.

All other character, I leave to u lot.

Gary Oldman would rule as Malak. I wouldn't mind Revan being a woman just to balance out the whole male hero of SW thing. Just as long as its not Jennifer Garner I'd probably be happy. And Alec Baldwin from about 1990 would be a dead ringer for Carth.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Revan? Tough call. Christian Bale perhaps. Charismatic looking.

Malak? I could see Gary Oldman, though somebody bigger and stronger would be better.

I agree with Kate Beckinsdale for Bastila

Denzel might work as Jolee, but only because I can't think of any older black actors who could pull the bitter old fart off.