Mandalore

Has anyone gotten enough influence with Mandalore to hear his whole back-story? My game always comes to an end before I have gotten enough influence with him :blink:

This is how far I have gotten with him. This contains spoilers of course:

I get the question where I can ask Candyman how he became Mandalore. He then tells me that he traveled with Revan during and after the Jedi Civil War. He also says Revan killed the previous Mandalore and took the helmet. He also tells me that Revan told him to go find the helmet and become the new Mandalore. After this Candyman says something along the lines that he will tell me more about Revan another time. But he tells me this onboard the Ravager after I killed Tobin and gained influence with him. After that there are no more chances to speak to him.

Has anyone got more of his back-story? If you have I would appreciate it if you could post it here :thumbsup:

Mandalore is the only character I've had problems with. It seems that even when you have a ton of influence with him he'll end the conversation after a few questions and the remaining questions disappear from the dialogue menu. Most of his back-story came out in Kotor 1 though, so I have no idea what else he'd have to say.

Has anyone else been more successful with this?

Mandalore is the only character I've had problems with. It seems that even when you have a ton of influence with him he'll end the conversation after a few questions and the remaining questions disappear from the dialogue menu. Most of his back-story came out in Kotor 1 though, so I have no idea what else he'd have to say.

Has anyone else been more successful with this?

Well since he says he traveled with Revan after the Jedi Civil War which will be the time between Kotor1 and Kotor2 he could have some information about Revan. But maybe there isn

he says he traveled with Revan after the Jedi Civil War which will be the time between Kotor1 and Kotor2 he could have some information about Revan.

I think that's actually a reference to Kotor 1, but that's just my guess.

As for influence opportunities with Mandalore; they're mainly on Onderon, anything which aids Vaklu should work, there are three or four opportunities to gain influence with him there. Also, on the Ravager, killing Tobin right away rather than talking to him will earn you influence.

Returning the two clans to Dxun doesn't seem to gain influence in itself, though there may be influence waiting to be earned in the dialogues with them. I've not paid much attention to it as yet. I've had the most success with Mandalore when playing as a DS, so perhaps there's something to that.

He is a tough nut to crack.

Though Kreias conversation,before heading to Onderon,with him reveals alot more about his backstory then any of the stuff i got him to say.

The voice was familiar,but i wasn't sure until that point.Also pay attention to the end credits :(

My question wasn't about who he is, I already know that.

My initial question was if someone had gotten more of his backstory beside the stuff that I had put in the spoilertags.....

He is a tough nut to crack.

Though Kreias conversation,before heading to Onderon,with him reveals alot more about his backstory then any of the stuff i got him to say.

The voice was familiar,but i wasn't sure until that point.Also pay attention to the end credits :)

My question wasn't about who he is, I already know that.

My initial question was if someone had gotten more of his backstory beside the stuff that I had put in the spoilertags.....

My bad.Guess i misunderstood.

Though he still is tough to open up.I had him travel with me for awhile and i never recieved a new dialouge option.Never even recieved positive or negative points with him in influence due to my actions or conversations with him.

I was hoping for a little more.