50% are locking - what is Obsidian 2 do?

This is ridiculous. It is one thing to have bugs, but this game is unplayable it freezes so much. See the polls and other forums and you'll realize at least 50% of players are having freezing, locking, etc. My freezes are the worse - it locks whenever I save!!!@!#!@#!#

This is ridiculous. I've email LucasArts support and ask Obsidian - what are you going to do to fix these problems!?!???? We all want immediate fixes or a complete refund.

Next email is to the lawyers....

LOL! Lawyers?!?! If they had kept it xbox live enabled then everything would be cool. I myself have tried to fiqure out why they didn't do this but have yet to get a response. For the PC'ers sake, I hope their copy is much better. Although, with all the problems, I have really enjoyed the game! Oh yeah, if you have an older xbox(thompson drive) or a copied game, then you might get some problems. I have an older xbox which was giving me problems while playing the game. I also have a newer xbox which has yet to cause a problem.

vote for a director's cut :p

The cause for the lockups may be from bad discs. Every once in a while while going gold there'll be a bad batch of disks. I'd go exchange it at the store you bought it at for a new one.

I can't remember what game it was, but a lot of games were actually Recalled because of a disk production flaw.

That should not cost a cent and should be the most hastley. Other than that, I and we apologize for the inconvenience.

If that does work this is where I direct you:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=26928

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.