T3's Video

I read that there is a T3 video that he shows to you but how do you unlock it? I repaired him so many times but nothing.

Just repair his computer and damage to droid

and compliment him when ever yas can "glad your here" and that sorta stuff.

That will get yas to the movie :)

you will need around a 20 computer and 20 repair skill

I believe you need to have 16+ intelligence to repair him, as well as a decent amount of points invested in your repair and computer use skills.

Maybe that's what was wrong.

I read that there is a T3 video that he shows to you but how do you unlock it? I repaired him so many times but nothing.

Just repair his computer and damage to droid

and compliment him when ever yas can "glad your here" and that sorta stuff.

That will get yas to the movie :p

you will need around a 20 computer and 20 repair skill

I did all that but never worked, maybe my Int must be 16. :)

To see the video you need enough influence and computer skill around 15. Your int doenst matter at all.

15 repair skill too, probably.

Both of you are right, int doenst have nothing to do with it. Computer skill, repair, and a lot if influence does the trick.

Okay which is it? 15+ Int. or 15+ Computer and Repair skill

Same here, I did everything for T3 but didn't see any video. I think you need more Intelligence.

You couldn have fixed him completely because the last repair is what triggers the movie.

The last computer upgrade AND Repair (both) triggers the moving meditation skill.

Int plays no part at all in the process.

PS: Influence is used to be allowed to fix/repair him.

There is another dialog option when you talk to him can't remember exactly but it is something along the lines of: "How did you get here, T-3" he will avoid answering then you can ask why he is avoiding and you get the option to check his core. If you are successful you get the video. All this depends on if you got enough influence and high enough computer use, repair doesn

There is another dialog option when you talk to him can't remember exactly but it is something along the lines of: "How did you get here, T-3" he will avoid answering then you can ask why he is avoiding and you get the option to check his core. If you are successful you get the video. All this depends on if you got enough influence and high enough computer use, repair doesn
manthing2.jpg

But I've repaired T3 to the point where he lets me meditate on him, or something similar. Yet I see no new movie...

My Intelligence is always low for my character, maybe it explains why I can't get T3 to show me the movie.

Looking at jaguars4ever's post, I'm still of the belief that Intelligence has something to do with this, because through THREE playthroughs I have never seen a dialogue called "How did you get here, T3?" when talking to him, and I've always Influenced him a lot and repaired him to the maximum.

LOL, well Ive never had under a 16 int so I just never noticed...Sorry.

As for telling you, the video changes so no cant tell you what it is. Ive had ones from Cart and from Bastila, message similiar tho but these things half the fun in playing them ;)

Ock, you may have finished repairing him (repair skill) but have you finished the computer skill side as well?