StarCraft:Ghost

Darth Reven

yea, something strange is going on there. It doesn't seem to be just the usual "it's done when it's done" from Blizzard. I remember reading about all the management and personel switches over there. I'd bet that plays into this.

The original developer (Nihilistic Software) kinda messed up with Ghost so Blizzard fired then and now they are developing it themselves. Probably redoing a lot of stuff. It's the main reason for the huge delay.

Don't care too much about Ghost. I just hope they freaking get Starcraft 2 underway. Or even better, an actual RPG. A blizzard RPG could be awesome(Yes I know about WoW, don't care, MMORPGs suck).

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Meh. Forget about Blizzard. They're focusing on World of Warcraft and even though that may very well be the best MMORPG of all time, it's certainly not going to quench your thirst for a good RPG or a sequel to Diablo 2. I'd look to Flagship Studios (Bill Roper's company) and ArenaNet (the creators of Diablo 2) for games like that. ArenaNet's making Guild Wars.

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche