Would you...

Would you still buy KOTOR 3 if it still has the present problems that KOTOR 2 has?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Would you still buy KOTOR 3 if it still has the present problems that KOTOR 2 has?

• Yes
    • No

Would you still buy KOTOR 3 if it still has the present problems that KOTOR 2 has?

The problems I am talking about are for example the undynamic ending, how the DS quests are, glitches, things in menus missing that KOTOR 1 had, the total loss of connection with your friends throughout the last part of the game, and no shops to get rid of some of the less powerful weapons you find at the end of the game. KOTOR I had this same problem on the Unknown World.

These are just the major problems that "many" people have said. But even so some feel the game is still good.

So again if Obsidian makes a KOTOR 3 will you still buy it with the present problems. And let me just say that even though you do, the thing is, OBsidian will do no changes unless there is some incentive. I am in college and I know businessmen. I've taken the classes. Why would Obsidian even care to change the problems in the game unless they were to lose customers or money. They are in the business to make money. Unless you give them incentive by telling them you won't buy there product unless they make the changes they won't. They are to listen to what the customer wants. If they do not change what you ask that just shows how much they value your opinion. Oh yes they can say we value your opinion, but if they do not do something about it then they really do not care. Actions speak louder than words. Why should they change it if your going to buy it anyway why should we care is what they are saying. They could also say they would have to do this, or it's too hard. I say that's just too bad isn't it. Your in the business to satisfy the "majority" of your customers. You can find a way. But I believe figuring out how to fix the big problems here is not very hard. Besides people here I hope will try to come up with a compromise on how they want things and we will tell you. So to make it less hard for you.

Now today I will be doing homework so I might not be able to do this, but people need to make topics about the big problems and try to reach a compromise on what they would like to see specificly changed and how it should be changed. What are you wanting this to be like or that to be like.

Also please post in this topic too. I want to know your actually a poster and not some Obsidian guy trying to influence the poll to make others think one way or the other about this situation about the game. Besides It's not just a poll and no talking topic. Lets discuss it too.

sweaw2008-06-0711-55-23-01.jpg

Considering I personally have played it start to finish 8 times now. 6 different friends have played it start to finish multiple times.

And even one of us is yet to find a SINGLE game stopping bug, you can bet your bottom dollar I would buy KotOR3 in a heart beat!

The absolute worst thing in terms of bugs found by any of us was occational slow downs (about 3 per total gaming experience in one complete play through).

There is no major bugs in KotOR2. 90% of the complaints about bugs have been people just not paying attention to what was said and not being able to figure out the quests because of that.

Now granted there does seem to be a major tie in to bugs when people use the different exploits to be found, but to me thats a bonus, not a negative. Those exploits were designed for programers to test different areas of the game quickly. They were never intended as a option for play (or they would be listed in the options area with a setting for you to choose).

Since I (or any of my friends) ever use said exploits, they dont effect our gaming experience what so ever.

There have been some random bug reports but strangly they are not consistant for all users. This suggests either 1) the hardware/software was altered (modded, not Obsidians fault), 2) the bug isnt really a bug (but a situation not properly being described or outlined, again not Obsidians fault), or 3) it never happened at all and is entirely false and made up (sadly there is 4 major posters here that fit this catagory, again not Obsidians fault).

PS: I assume by "friends" you mean party members (as KotOR2 is not a multi-player game). The final stage of game was designed as a solo test, why WOULD you be allowed party members when doing solo content???? Sorry that makes no sence! You have party members on the Ravager so that leaves Malacor V as the only ending area you have to go solo.

Also, sure there is no story on Malacor V, but there IS a workbench right before final 2 bosses so you can use it to make what you need at that moment. Since Malacor V is a waste land its kinda to be expected there is no friendly merchant for you to buy and sell with. Maybe its just me but I would have been pissed if there WAS a merchant to sell to on that wasteland of a planet.

Also, while ill never say the ending was groundbreaking or awsome, it was in fact better then a large amount of games on the market currently. So its not as bad as you make it sound. It was a average ending. Getting a average ending on a well well well above average everything else sounds like a good bargin to me personally. Sure it would be nice to get a better ending but to not buy a sequel because the ending wasnt super awsome (as stated the rest of game was) is setting the bar pretty damn high and unrealistic dont you think??? If thats what you deemand from ALL gaming companies (or you wont buy game) means you wouldnt support a single other game on market as KotOR2 is the best game for 2004 by a huge margin.

Its actually a shame that topics like this are posted as it makes people think there is issues were there is actually NO real issue. If the game was as buggy as some people make it out to be, Everyone would be experienceing these bugs (we all have Xboxs and we all run the same game, hense the so called bugs should be repeatable for each and every person that plays the game. NO so called bug falls into that catagory yet with the exception of slow downs (freezing up momentarily). And as I answered above, the merchant thing is just silly. The wanting party members while doing solo content is just silly, and the ending complaint is actually really unfair (as no other games released in 2004 can stand up to the higher standards that KotOR2 is forced to stand up to, its unfair and unrealistic).

Welp, I havent been in school for many many years (unless you count my legal studies from home but thats just for learning sake) I think my previous schooling and 25 years in Hotel/Customer Service Management qualifies me as KNOWING the Practical side of bussiness as well as the theory side (sorry Jeff, your going to find there is alot more to bussiness then what your taught in books once yas out of school and into the real world) so here is my big topic.

-Obsidian, please please please make the game you planed to make.

-Read the comments on boards sure, but you have proven yourself with KotOR2 and that the series is safe in your hands.

-Make the game you planned to make and dont add in stuff you had no intention of adding in just because its on the forums. I loved KotOR1 from Bioware and was PLEASENTLY SURPRISED to find I love KotOR2 just as much.

-I recently cancelled both of my SWG accounts because SOE listened to a select minority of board posters and ruined their game completely and totally. DONT allow this to happen to the KotOR series.

-Your doing (and did) a awsome job and are already on the right track, dont waiver off it. Stay true to your bussiness model and creative ideas :)

I respectfully disagree with you. Here's why.

Let me explain. In KOTOR 1 you did have guys at the end. People liked the extra help and they did like talking to them.

You say alot in your post that there are bug reports and things. I feel that when you release a game there should be very few bugs. There are many games released today without errors. Quest games shoulb be no exception.

Yes alot of errors are expressed by guys that have not figured out those quests. But most people when playing a game want the game to be easy to understand and fun. It should not be hard to where to fun is taken away. For example the influence system is hard to figure out. You have to understand the other characters and minipulate them just right. To many the influence system is hard to figureout. Yes games should be challenging, but if they become too complicated you take away from the enjoyment of the game. Too much of something is not always good.

Also people feel that the DS quests in the game are simply bullying and mean. Many that have played KOTOR 1 said that the DS plot needs to be changed. Did Obsidian listen. No. Why because there was no reason to to change it because everyones going to buy the game anyway.

There are for example uncomplete plots in the game like the HK-47 voiceprint quest. Unfinished I am told because Obsidian wanted to finish them game quick so that quest was cut and some of it still left.

Lets not forget the undynamic ending. Either way of you playing DS or LS the ending is the same. People liked the different endings in KOTOR 1. I hear people telling others that the ending is the same both ways and people here have expressed they will not even bother then to play the DS. The main point of the DS quest is to have a different outcome from the LS.

There are alot of glitches too. But the glitches are not the large problem like I said. The above is.

If it was 100% certain that KOTOR 3 would be the same quality level as KOTOR 2, then no.

There is no major bugs in KotOR2. 90% of the complaints about bugs have been people just not paying attention to what was said and not being able to figure out the quests because of that.

&

There have been some random bug reports but strangly they are not consistant for all users. This suggests either 1) the hardware/software was altered (modded, not Obsidians fault), 2) the bug isnt really a bug (but a situation not properly being described or outlined, again not Obsidians fault), or 3) it never happened at all and is entirely false and made up (sadly there is 4 major posters here that fit this catagory, again not Obsidians fault).

You don't know that... Stop being such an idiot fanboy, and realize that there *are* problems with this game, regardless of the fact that you claim to have never experienced a single one. You try to portray yourself as some KOTOR 2 "God", and that the way you play, and your unmatched attention to detail allows you some forsight into the code of the game across the world to tell everyone that has problems that they "aren't paying attention". Get over yourself, you aren't that important.

Buy? No.

Rent? Yes.

I never encountered a numerous amount of bugs, but that doesn't entitle me to make assumptions and generalize about others and their problems. Sure, some might be lying, just like some on the other end are. Everybody's different, so why can't their situations be? I'd bet there are some real bugs out there that some people were unlucky enough to encounter, just like in most games. :) But don't be giving reasons saying Obsidian's not at fault at all. That's just ignorant.

But, I do have to say I enjoyed K2, but that does not make it a good game. Obsidian had some good ideas, but if the get the job for K3, which I hope they will, I hope they will have enough time to flesh out their ideas, balance issues and make a better game, otherwise, it will be an ending worthy of being titled K1's RotJ. <_<

I hope most of us can agree on so far in this topic that there are major problems and they need to be fixed. I hope you guys make those topics sometime here I have to do some English 102 work now.

And remember there needs to be presure in the way I have said because that's the only thing businesses respond to. If you have a different way that might work I'm all for it, I'm all for these changes.

if kotor3 runs as smoothly as kotor2 did for me? yes, in a heartbeat.

if kotor3 runs as poorly as those in the self-help forum? no, of course not.

personally, im waiting to see how the pc version pans out before condemning obsidian. i know that buggy console titles are a no-no, but at the same time im willing to chalk that one up to lucasarts wanting their precious us xbox release in time for christmas. if all (or most) of these bug and glitch issues are resolved in the pc or int. xbox release, then thats a good indication that obsidian can do the job as long as the development time isnt rushed. however, if the same problems exist and/or arent patched promptly (within a week of pc release), then i will have to re-evaluate my opinion.

i had a fun experience. was it as good as kotor1 for me? i dont think it was. for whatever reason (maybe not enough fleshing out time) i felt more attached to the characters more in kotor1 (for the most part. i still enjoyed atton and mira). but it was still a good sequel in my opinion, so bugs and glitches aside, id definitely buy kotor3.

On the technical side of the issues I'm also awaiting the release of the PC version before passing judgment, and additional to that how quick and how much support is given through patches and the like should the PC version retain any or most of the bugs, that is if there is any kind of support from LA at all considering how the US XBox has been handled thus far.

On the storyline aspect; should KotOR 3 not bring a conclusion to the saga and merely deliver a similar cliffhanger then definately I will be upset enough not to want the game, I hate cliffhanger endings and especially in RPGs where the characters max out their power levels and are then rendered virtually unusable again because they're too powerful, not ending their story really pisses me off.

Then we get something similar like some new guy finding out what happened to the guy from the game before and that just sucks if there was still stories left untold for the previous character.

I would also be upset should they not reimplement party sub-quests. The loss of connection with the rest of the party also bothers me, I like being the hero of the galaxy as much as the next guy but when every single game there's a hero of the galaxy that does everything himself/herself (Especially in linked storylines like KotOR's) then things just get too unrealistic for me within the context of the game's universe, ie it's to fake even for SW. These particular things would not prevent me from getting KotOR 3 however.

Where I might not buy KotOR 3 is if:

1) KotOR 3 has a different PC and story and there was no expansion released before that to conclude the story left unended in KotOR 2.

2) KotOR 3 continues the story of 2 but ends in another stupid cliffhanger making it obligatory to rely on KotOR 4 and even subsequent games for closure and answers, each time with a new dumb protagonist because every time the protagonist of that game is so maxed out powerful he/she is rendered unusable in the next game.

Rental.

Sorry, I can forgive once since this is their first game and I doubt they had much say in when it was released, but since KOTOR II seems to be a success I'm not going to support continued rush jobs. They have a bargaining position now, and they should have the backbone to use it.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

If K3 is anything like K2 was I wouldn't even piss on the K3 devs if they were all on fire. So I guess the answer to your question is no I wouldn't buy the game.

You don't know that...  Stop being such an idiot fanboy, and realize that there *are* problems with this game, regardless of the fact that you claim to have never experienced a single one.  You try to portray yourself as some KOTOR 2 "God", and that the way you play, and your unmatched attention to detail allows you some forsight into the code of the game across the world to tell everyone that has problems that they "aren't paying attention".  Get over yourself, you aren't that important.

Amen.

Cheers!

You don't know that...  Stop being such an idiot fanboy, and realize that there *are* problems with this game, regardless of the fact that you claim to have never experienced a single one.  You try to portray yourself as some KOTOR 2 "God", and that the way you play, and your unmatched attention to detail allows you some forsight into the code of the game across the world to tell everyone that has problems that they "aren't paying attention".  Get over yourself, you aren't that important.

I acknowledge the game has problems, and many of them.

On the other hand, I must join a chorus of others and wonder WHY YOU'RE STILL POSTING HERE? I see a lot of merit as well as a lot of flaws in KOTORII; by appearances, you see only flaws, and yet you probably post here more often recently than I do.

Jesus, if you didn't like the game, move on with your life.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

It wasn't a *bad* game... it just wasn't the orignal, which was really hard to follow.

I voted for buying it... but that is becuase I don't think that Obisidian is going to let the time limits rush them into an incomplete game, which I think is the main problem with Sith Lords. Had they had evne another couple of months, I am sure that we wouldn't be having this discussion. Yes... the ending was less the desirable and yes... there were some broken or un-finished quests and yes... the NPCs were not as fleshed out. ALL of these could've been fixed with a little more time. :geek:

On the other hand, I must join a chorus of others and wonder WHY YOU'RE STILL POSTING HERE? I see a lot of merit as well as a lot of flaws in KOTORII; by appearances, you see only flaws, and yet you probably post here more often recently than I do.

im wondering the same thing. his posts have become quite pathetic as well. atleast at first hed actually write more than one or two sentences explaining why hes so pissed off with the game. but now all he does is troll and say how crappy the game is over and over in every single thread about in which he posts.

i have to wonder how old he is (both in age and in maturity) because most people, if they dislike a game as much as he professes to, would leave the forums of a game they hate. you dont see me sticking around toee or morrowind forums derailing a bunch of threads by posting "morrowind sucks, the devs suck" while others are trying to have a legitimate discussion about the game. :-

Also people feel that the DS quests in the game are simply bullying and mean. Many that have played KOTOR 1 said that the DS plot needs to be changed. Did Obsidian listen. No. Why because there was no reason to to change it because everyones going to buy the game anyway.

There are for example uncomplete plots in the game like the HK-47 voiceprint quest. Unfinished I am told because Obsidian wanted to finish them game quick so that quest was cut and some of it still left.

Lets not forget the undynamic ending. Either way of you playing DS or LS the ending is the same. People liked the different endings in KOTOR 1. I hear people telling others that the ending is the same both ways and people here have expressed they will not even bother then to play the DS. The main point of the DS quest is to have a different outcome from the LS.

There are alot of glitches too. But the glitches are not the large problem like I said. The above is.

Even if the endings are for the most part identical (from what I've read -- I'm doing DS right now, just before the Ravager), it's allzabout the JOURNEY for me. The story and the roleplaying experience has been completely different from my first playthrough as a Pillar of Light, and I think this is a big difference than KOTOR's original straight-up bullying. Sure, that means of DS-cruelty are still there, but the ability to twist your party members' emotions to make them dark jedi? There was nothing even remotely similar in the original. Sure, you could clean out your crew, but what's more evil? Killing them, or bending them to your will?

It would've been nice to have HK's quest, and more sidequests for the party members, but I feel their stories and the NPCs themselves were much better integrated to this game's story.

If someone misses out on the roleplaying experience of the other end of the Force spectrum -- their loss, I say.

My only gripes with this game is that it needed more polish. I never experienced a game-breaking glitch/bug, and I've been playing it for about 80+ hours now.

oh, And as for the

endgame at Malachor V, I thought it made sense for the Exile to go it alone, to face off with Kreia.....as Luke had done to face Vader and the Emperor.

I would have welcomed their help and companionship, of course, but it was still pretty sick to kick some ass all by yer lonesome. :-

You don't know that...  Stop being such an idiot fanboy

Ah, there's Epiphany's usual contribution. Everyone should take Epiphany's posts to heart, memorize every last pearl of wisdom and repeat it by rote - anything else would just be fanboy idiocy. Watch closely, because one day Epiphany might actually post some genuine proof of the millions of glitches and bugs in Kotor 2, thus enabling us to check his factual accuracy and commend him - or at least allowing us to take him semi-seriously, instead of having to assume that he's a froth-mouthed, rabid, pituitary case.

I must say that I agree with Kalfear to an extent. Having played through about 9 or 10 times so far, I haven't experienced any major bug or game-ending glitch. I've had the game freeze on me, which I can correctly attribute to the fact that my 'box is running 12 or more hours a day - the same freezes occur while playing other games or watching dvds, and they never happen to Kotor 2 any earlier or more often than with anything else.

However, there probably are a handfull of glitches or a few bugs in the game. That's normal. I know of one minor inventory glitch which occurs exclusively with the Handmaiden and which rights itself(!) soon after happening - but it has no effect on the game. Little things like that occur in every game, usually much bigger things too, and no-one cares.

Also, I've checked out the effects of using modded save games and the one well-known exploit and have found that certain "bugs" commonly occur when messing with the game in that way; such as the problem with T3 being uncontrollable on Peragus, complete crashes when loading screens are triggered, problems with the inventory, defense bonuses, etc. These are commonly reported problems yet I have found them to occur only when using saves/exploits. I know that I have the same code on my disc as everyone else has on theirs, so I find it difficult to believe that my game can run perfectly well while other people's games are snowed under by bugs.

The really major complaints that I've noticed on this board deal with purely conceptual "problems"; how certain characters are used, this npc's personality, that npc's story, etc. The fact of the matter is that you can't please everyone, every choice is going to be unpopular with at least one other person. Sadly, the internet is where the loud-mouthed and ignorant tend to make their voices heard most clearly, regardless of how much of a minority view they hold (point of reference; it takes more than you and your three friends to count as a majority. It's just a rule of thumb, but certain posters could benefit from taking notice.), hence most boards dedicated to a game, a movie, a band, or any other form of subjective entertainment tend to become overwhelmingly negative unless they're well monitored and thoroughly weeded.

As for the initial poster, who is "in college" and "knows about business people", might I ask if you're actually in "community college" and whether you might not actually know any flesh and blood "business people"? I'd expect a business student at any reputable college to be able to look at the box of the game and quickly discern who the financial force behind the game was and, by extention, who is calling the shots with regards to this franchise. I am, personally, getting a little tired of people not being able to tell the difference between Lucasarts and Obsidian, and the responsibilities each one had/has in the development of the game.

but now all he does is troll and say how crappy the game is over and over in every single thread about in which he posts.

Oh, I didn't realize that once you deemed you didn't like something that you are then forced to never speak of it again. Or never give opinions on it again.

It's an interesting theory, I'll think about it next time I'm taking a ****.

Actually, I post my opinions about the game, in threads asking for opinions. Unlike most people, I don't post in every thread just to be seen, rather I post in ones where I want to say something. It so deeply wounds my online feelings that your real life feelings seem to be hurt because I haven't "gone away" or "moved on".

I'm sure you can google a local therapist to help you get over the emotional trauma I have caused you by posting negative thoughts on a product I spent money on. If the pain is just too much to handle, then just PM me the city/state you live in, and I'll google it for you, and send you names/phone numbers I find, in the hopes you won't have to spend the last ounce of energy you have doing an internet search. I'll even go out of my way to set up a taxi pickup if you feel you wouldn't have the strength to drive yourself to the destination.

I do send my deepest e-sympathies from my e-heart, and wish you a speedy recovery.

Oh, I didn't realize that once you deemed you didn't like something that you are then forced to never speak of it again.  Or never give opinions on it again.

you dont give opinions. you just derail threads with either a one or two line sarcastic comment about how bad you think the game was. i dont think anyone would even be commenting on your posts if you actually said something constructive about the game. all you do is act like a 12 year old having an e-tantrum (using your own "witty" use of "e-language").

Actually, I post my opinions about the game, in threads asking for opinions.  Unlike most people, I don't post in every thread just to be seen, rather I post in ones where I want to say something.  It so deeply wounds my online feelings that your real life feelings seem to be hurt because I haven't "gone away" or "moved on".

so state your opinion by explaining whats wrong with the game. but you dont do that. you either a)just say "the game sucks" or b)call people fanbois if, God forbid, they actually have something positive to say about the game. im still not sure how thats stating your opinion. i believe thats called trolling for no reason other than to be a ****disturber.

I'm sure you can google a local therapist to help you get over the emotional trauma I have caused you by posting negative thoughts on a product I spent money on.  If the pain is just too much to handle, then just PM me the city/state you live in, and I'll google it for you, and send you names/phone numbers I find, in the hopes you won't have to spend the last ounce of energy you have doing an internet search.  I'll even go out of my way to set up a taxi pickup if you feel you wouldn't have the strength to drive yourself to the destination.

I do send my deepest e-sympathies from my e-heart, and wish you a speedy recovery.

again, you think too highly of yourself and the affect you have on others. i doubt that i, nor ivan, go away from this message board crying our eyes out because some immature kid wants to throw his hissy fit because he spent money on a game he hated and now feels the need to remind everyone of it. im neither offended or hurt by anything you post. im just pointing out how immature you seem.

Dang yas Night! I stopped even reading her posts a week ago, but read yours so inadvertantly read hers because of yas! <mutters>

Yas pretty much on the money about miss negativity, but why argue with her? Its not like she will suddenly realize what a B**** she has been, im sure she knows full well what her actions make her appear as and doesnt care.

Some folks just like attention no matter how they get it, so just ignore her comments and such, or if they really bother yas, report her (troll flaming, and thats all she does is troll and flame, are usually against privately owned forums TOS's).

Anyways thats my take on it, I just check names and scroll past so no clue what she has written in the last week, those few seconds I save have been put to much greater and better use :rolleyes:

you dont give opinions.  you just derail threads with either a one or two line sarcastic comment about how bad you think the game was.  i dont think anyone would even be commenting on your posts if you actually said something constructive about the game.  all you do is act like a 12 year old having an e-tantrum (using your own "witty" use of "e-language").

I derail threads? Really? Awesomeness!@

so state your opinion by explaining whats wrong with the game.  but you dont do that.  you either a)just say "the game sucks" or b)call people fanbois if, God forbid, they actually have something positive to say about the game.  im still not sure how thats stating your opinion.  i believe thats called trolling for no reason other than to be a ****disturber.

Actually, if you took the time to read through every thread (which I'm sure you'd HAVE to do to make this sweeping generalization about all my posts), you'd notice that I only use the term fanboy when someone claims the game is flawless and/or that all bugs/glitches are the users fault. Otheriwse, as you claim, I'd be in *every* thread, yelling at everyone that likes the game. Something I don't do. I answer a question like "did you like KOTOR 2", with a "no" and leave it at that, until someone comes in claiming everyone that has bugs/glitches are idiots not paying enough attention to detail.

If I was as you claim, I'd also respond to the tool that posted a few back, spouting off about how he also claims to have the knowledge that the only serious bugs people experience are because they exploit and/or use a modded xbox. I could ramble on and on about how my box isn't modded, since I play on Live all the time, and in both games I played, I had random crashes, lock up, missing dialogs, skipped cutscenes, force powers not working, battle queue system jacking up and launching force storm & flurry at the same time for example. But it has to be because I didn't pay attention to what was said in dialog right? I'm sure that Kreia or Atton told me that if I didn't save right at that moment, turn off my console and run around the block naked screaming Jesus Loves Me that the game would crash during the next cut scene. Or perhaps Bao-Dur told me while he was repairing the ship, that if I tried to queue attacks, and then change my mind or tactics because something didn't work as planned that it would "combine" my attack queues and launch double strikes.

Sure.

again, you think too highly of yourself and the affect you have on others.  i doubt that i, nor ivan, go away from this message board crying our eyes out because some immature kid wants to throw his hissy fit because he spent money on a game he hated and now feels the need to remind everyone of it.  im neither offended or hurt by anything you post.  im just pointing out how immature you seem.

It's not that I think that highly of myself, it's that I think that little of you and/or your generalizations. (w00t) :)

If I was as you claim, I'd also respond to the tool that posted a few back, spouting off about how he also claims to have the knowledge that the only serious bugs people experience are because they exploit and/or use a modded xbox.  I could ramble on and on about how my box isn't modded, since I play on Live all the time, and in both games I played, I had random crashes, lock up, missing dialogs, skipped cutscenes, force powers not working, battle queue system jacking up and launching force storm & flurry at the same time for example.  But it has to be because I didn't pay attention to what was said in dialog right?  I'm sure that Kreia or Atton told me that if I didn't save right at that moment, turn off my console and run around the block naked screaming Jesus Loves Me that the game would crash during the next cut scene.  Or perhaps Bao-Dur told me while he was repairing the ship, that if I tried to queue attacks, and then change my mind or tactics because something didn't work as planned that it would "combine" my attack queues and launch double strikes.

and if you actually responded to topics in the above fashion, i dont think people would necessarily take issue with your posts. they might not agree with what you say, but they wouldnt take issue.

its all your "no, the game sucks", or "kotor2 sucks" type one-line posts that people are tired of.

and obviously you dont care what people think because youre just that cool and whatnot, but im stating what it is people have issues with whether you want to take it to heart or not (my guess is no, because youre the stereotypical "i do wut i want cuz im an internet badazz!"). so meh.

and if you actually responded to topics in the above fashion, i dont think people would necessarily take issue with your posts.  they might not agree with what you say, but they wouldnt take issue.

its all your "no, the game sucks", or "kotor2 sucks" type one-line posts that people are tired of.

Just checked most of my post history (got bored after like 5 pages - feel free to check further, I won't cry if you prove me wrong), I've only said something close to "KOTOR 2 sucks" twice, once today, as a mocking joke after a more serious post, and once a while back to you, when I said "the bugs and glitches alone make it suck", in response to a comment you made about it not sucking or something like that.

Otherwise, I don't see where I've entered in countless threads and told everyone that liked/loved the game "no, the game sucks". Rather, just responding to those claiming the game is perfect/flawless, or that people experiencing problems are stupid and can't pay attention, or modding their xbox, or are making them up.

and obviously you dont care what people think because youre just that cool and whatnot, but im stating what it is people have issues with whether you want to take it to heart or not (my guess is no, because youre the stereotypical "i do wut i want cuz im an internet badazz!").  so meh.

It has nothing to do with "being cool and whatnot". It's the simple fact that I'm secure enough in whatever I believe in, or whatever I do, that nobody can bring me down. I can't help, nor care about the fact that you, or someone else is missing the ability to think and believe for yourself. If you *do* have the ability to think for yourself, then why bother getting all huffy over something written on an internet forum?

RAAOOOARRAOARARRR!! I AM AN INTARWEB BADASS PHEAR MEH!!!! *sigh*

To echo the thoughts you implied to me in a previous post. Get over it and move on.

Take care won't ya?

I can't help, nor care about the fact that you, or someone else is missing the ability to think and believe for yourself.  If you *do* have the ability to think for yourself, then why bother getting all huffy over something written on an internet forum?

again, you seem to think that your posts "bother" me or affect me in some way. they dont. im just pointing out what you do and why people take exception to it.

and the reason i bother responding to you is because, well, im bored and have time on my hands. your words mean nothing to me since a)i dont work for obsidian and thus b)whether or not you like or hate the game holds no consequence to me, either in terms of hurt pride or losing sales of the game.