A Couple of Second Time Questions

So... I have completed Telos and Dantoine and I am ready to leave Nar Shada... BUT I have a couple questions before we all board the Hawk and fly away to our next adventure.

1. How do you get into the door in the Hutt's room that is being watched over by the Kath Hounds? I see the doggie dish and figure that you need to poison the little suckers, but I never saw a way to do this. I am LS and have also wondered wether that is something that a DS does. Either way... it has been bothering me. <_<

2. Just outside of the Hutt's room (to the right as you come out of the waiting room door onto the docks) there are some rooms on your may, but no door. Are these rooms one of the many infomous not finished scetions? :ermm:

3. Damn the whole Jedi Redemention! :) I completed the whole planet and was ever-so LS. I walk out of the capital building, march my sparkly bottom up the nasty Jedi-hating chick and she says that she is happy that Mercenaries are gone or something like that, but... no redemention! Argh! (w00t)

4. What's with the "loosing time" thing when I fix T3? He comments on it every time, but I don't remember this ever being explained? :geek:

5. I haven't had this happen yet this time, but what's with Go To blowing up Remote? And then he is back, as if nothing ever happened? What did I miss? :huh:

Thank you! :(

1. How do you get into the door in the Hutt's room that is being watched over by the Kath Hounds?  I see the doggie dish and figure that you need to poison the little suckers, but I never saw a way to do this.  I am LS and have also wondered wether that is something that a DS does.  Either way... it has been bothering me.  <_<

havent figured this one out myself, but i believe it has to do with putting jama juice in the dish to put the hounds to sleep. not sure how to do it though.

2. Just outside of the Hutt's room (to the right as you come out of the waiting room door onto the docks) there are some rooms on your may, but no door.  Are these rooms one of the many infomous not finished scetions?  :ermm:

youll find out later

3.  Damn the whole Jedi Redemention!  :)  I completed the whole planet and was ever-so LS.  I walk out of the capital building, march my sparkly bottom up the nasty Jedi-hating chick and she says that she is happy that Mercenaries are gone or something like that, but... no redemention!  Argh!  (w00t)

never been able to complete this one either.

4.  What's with the "loosing time" thing when I fix T3?  He comments on it every time, but I don't remember this ever being explained?  :geek:

huh?

5.  I haven't had this happen yet this time, but what's with Go To blowing up Remote?  And then he is back, as if nothing ever happened?  What did I miss?  :huh:

Thank you!    :(

id like to know that as well. seems like a broken or uncomplete cutscene to me.

1. How do you get into the door in the Hutt's room that is being watched over by the Kath Hounds? I see the doggie dish and figure that you need to poison the little suckers, but I never saw a way to do this. I am LS and have also wondered wether that is something that a DS does. Either way... it has been bothering me.

At the docks there are those apartment like rooms, the room that has the two aliens that say something to the extent of "You can't sneak up on us" use stealthe in that room to hear their conversation. Then go to the cantina and ask the bartender for some juma juice.

2. Just outside of the Hutt's room (to the right as you come out of the waiting room door onto the docks) there are some rooms on your may, but no door. Are these rooms one of the many infomous not finished scetions?

No idea...

3.  Damn the whole Jedi Redemention!    I completed the whole planet and was ever-so LS.  I walk out of the capital building, march my sparkly bottom up the nasty Jedi-hating chick and she says that she is happy that Mercenaries are gone or something like that, but... no redemention!  Argh! 

Can't help you there either...

4.  What's with the "loosing time" thing when I fix T3?  He comments on it every time, but I don't remember this ever being explained?

Noticed that too and it seems pointless...

5.  I haven't had this happen yet this time, but what's with Go To blowing up Remote?  And then he is back, as if nothing ever happened?  What did I miss? 

I supose it's to show some sort of rivalry between the two and Bao Dura just fixes the droid...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

1. Just outside of the Hutt's room (to the right as you come out of the waiting room door onto the docks) there are some rooms on your may, but no door. Are these rooms one of the many infomous not finished scetions?

No idea...

3.  Damn the whole Jedi Redemention!    I completed the whole planet and was ever-so LS.  I walk out of the capital building, march my sparkly bottom up the nasty Jedi-hating chick and she says that she is happy that Mercenaries are gone or something like that, but... no redemention!  Argh! 

Can't help you there either...

4.  What's with the "loosing time" thing when I fix T3?  He comments on it every time, but I don't remember this ever being explained?

Noticed that too and it seems pointless...

5.  I haven't had this happen yet this time, but what's with Go To blowing up Remote?  And then he is back, as if nothing ever happened?  What did I miss? 

I supose it's to show some sort of rivalry between the two and Bao Dura just fixes the droid...

Blame stupid Lucasarts for the doors you can't get to. :lol: For the Redemption, I believe you can complete it. Before talking to the second-militia leader in the Khonda, talk to the Administrator. Ask her why people hate the Jedi. Then go to the second-in-chief militia guy. Ask him about what he thinks of the Jedi. Then go outside and recruit the woman into the militia. I think that'll complete the quest.

T3 "losing time" is Obsidian's explanation for why he was level 20+ in the first game and only level 5 or whatever now...he's been through a lot, lost some of his programming and parts, etc. etc. and hence he's de-leveled. Same for HK I think, and for Mandalore the excuse is that he's getting old.

T3 "losing time" is Obsidian's explanation for why he was level 20+ in the first game and only level 5 or whatever now...he's been through a lot, lost some of his programming and parts, etc. etc. and hence he's de-leveled. Same for HK I think, and for Mandalore the excuse is that he's getting old.

No... I meant ME loosing time, not T3.

Like when you fix him he will say something like, "you spaced out for a second" or something...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Just so that everyone knows... if you want to get in the HUtt's store room, you gotta do it before you blow up the yaht. :blink: I got all dressed up in my Princess Lea Wanna-be dancer's costume and the nasty old Hutt wouldn't even give me a second look. :( That kind of rejection can really crush a girl, you know? (w00t)

4.  What's with the "loosing time" thing when I fix T3?  He comments on it every time, but I don't remember this ever being explained?  :blink: 

If you do this enough, then it says you get some sort of bonus (I want to say +1 Wis, but I cannot remember for sure), plus is says you can work on T3 anytime both of you are not in combat to aid in FP regen.

5.  I haven't had this happen yet this time, but what's with Go To blowing up Remote?  And then he is back, as if nothing ever happened?  What did I miss?  :( 

I believe this is foreshadowing for the end, when G0-T0 says he's reprogammed Remote. He "blew up" Remote to disable him, then added in his own programming to control him later.

Just so that everyone knows... if you want to get in the HUtt's store room, you gotta do it before you blow up the yaht.  :blink:  I got all dressed up in my Princess Lea Wanna-be dancer's costume and the nasty old Hutt wouldn't even give me a second look.  :(  That kind of rejection can really crush a girl, you know?  (w00t)

Yeah, but what hurt even worse is that neither Atton nor Disciple would say a word about how good I looked in that dancer's outfit! :angry: Okay, I can understand Disciple not saying anything, 'cause he's kind of a drip, but Atton? C'mon, devs, if you won't give us a decent romance, at least give us some tease/flirt dialogue!

1: In the storage container apartments and in the Cantina there are thugs you can sneak up on to get information about Vogga's treasure room. Once you have the information you can go to the bartender in the cantina and get a flask of juma juice. Once you have the juma juice go talk to the Twi'leik who is looking for a dancer. Either have Handmaiden, mira, or yourself (if you're a female) volunteer to dance for Vogga.

Once you've danced for Vogga he falls asleep. Use the Juma juice on teh Krath hound water dish and then have a character with high security pick the lock on the treasure vault door. Voila, you can collect your reward.

2: i can't think of what rooms you're talking about. They might have been for a mission that never got finished.

3: There are numerous threads about how to complete this quest. I'd recommend searching for them.

4: The "Loosing time" thing is a form a jedi meditation. Kreia talks about how many jedi learn how to better access the force through using manual skills (which leads into a different side quest). Using your Repair and Computer skills on T3 leads to the exile sliding into a meditation. If you follow these branches to the end and you have a high computer and repair skill, you will gain the ability to regain FP while healing T3.

5: G0t0 disables Remote and then adds his own programming to it. At the End of the game G0t0 uses this programming to stop Remote from activating the generator and destroying Malachor.

Yeah, but what hurt even worse is that neither Atton nor Disciple would say a word about how good I looked in that dancer's outfit!  :angry:  Okay, I can understand Disciple not saying anything, 'cause he's kind of a drip, but Atton? C'mon, devs, if you won't give us a decent romance, at least give us some tease/flirt dialogue!

*cough*BGIIFlirtPacks*coughcough* :rolleyes: Best. Addition. Ever. :D

• 6 months later...