What a great year of gaming ahead of us

Craftsman

Funny thing is that GTA:SA did those things better than most games just dedicated to one of those things you mentioned....

Perhaps but it does not make GTA:SA better, just having more diferent stuff to do.

Let me put this way, I played GTA:VC until I grow bored with it (never finished but actually had fun playing many missions and get around to near the end) as in GTA:SA I got frustated when I was thrown the DDR sequence with is insane high score requirement and then the even more insane racing sequence (that I won because the first car got into a frontal collision with incomming traffic causing a chain crash that given me enough of a lead to win and I am talking about the stupid cross country one with that stupid racing car) and finaly given up when I got to change a limo that is able outrun my car (who I am forced to use during that mission) not to say about the "throw boxes to a moving car" (I beat it ONLY after I got a machine gun since it give me a aiming circle that made things a lot easier).

I got GTA:SA because of GTA:VC but I will not get the next GTA because of GTA:SA ...

drakron.png

I think hades is in some serious need of female loving. So much hate :thumbsup:

No, I think he just needs a new hobby.

What's the point of being a gamer if the type of game you like is released maybe once every 10 years?

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Suikoden 1 is the worst Suikoden, mediocre game, but has a special place in my heart because it launched the Suikoden series, which gave us Suikoden 2, the best console RPG of all time.

Fair enough. Maybe I'll give it a go. The best console RPG I've played is Tales of Phantasia.

Question: How did Suikoden even get a sequel?

Tales of Phantasia was pretty darn good too. Only got like halfway through it though. Too bad it was never released here.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Guest Surlent
Duke Nukem Forever

F.E.A.R. 

Quake 4

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Duke Nuke Forever on that list is teh funny.

I don't think all these games might manage to make it 2005. :thumbsup:"

ST Laker has been more and more delayed.

Hard to say how long Quack4 has been in development, I'd figure they'd shown it in last year's E3 if it's going to be released next year ?

But overall lots of famous well known titles coming out, just like last year.

I've noticed it.  I was just in my local Software Etc. and the PC games have been relegated to the back corner of the store on two tiny shelves, while the front is packed solid with shelves upon shelves of console games.

It

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Civ III is coming out this year

I think you mean Civ IV? :geek:

Actually I first had it at Civ II, and then changed it to Civ III, LOL! I should have bumped it up one more notch. I have never played the civ games; obviously, I just understand their popularity.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Duke Nukem Forever

Duke Nuke Forever on that list is teh funny.

Also when I was last at ebGames the guy behind the counter was talking about Duke Nukem was going to be released this year. The guy he was talking to, laughed as said

- Steven Erikson

]Age of Empires 3

Don't care.

Battlefield 2

Not a CRPG.

Brothers in Arms

Never heard of it.

Call of Cthulhu

First person view sucks.

Doom 3 Expansion

Worthless FPS.

Duke Nukem Forever

Was relevant 10 years ago.

Elder Scrolls 4

Worthless eye candy and no substance, like TES3.

Empire Earth 2

Not a CRPG.

F.E.A.R.

Never heard of that one either.

FF vs The Third Reich

Superheroes suck.

Guild Wars

Diablo MMORPG wannabe.

GTA: San Andreas

Worthless action fest.

KotOR 2

No challenge equals no fun.

Project Snowblind

Never heard of this one either.

Quake 4

Read Doom 3 expansion.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Dues Ex wannabe.

SWAT 4

Never heard of the first 3.

TeamFortress2

An irrelevant shooter.

The Movies

Can we say lame.

The Matrix Online

Neo is dead. Deal with it.

Republic Commando

Another lame Star Wars game.

Any more?

I hope not. We need good games to be released.

I think its the Gargoyle personally

LOL! I like the Wolf in Sheep's Clothing one. I might have to start practicing that one. :thumbsup:

Don't be so hard on yourself - it's not your fault you're a dumbass Buckeyed bandit. :)

You see Elester - T'was perfect execution of the Wolf. :)"

manthing2.jpg

Yes.  I wasn't impressed.  All you do is run around, shoot and run over people.  I found the game boring.

Are you talking about GTA: San Andreas? That's certainly not all you do in that game, not even in the first half hour of gameplay. You can do more in GTA: SA than you can do in just about any RPG I can think of. And you often have more freedom while doing those things.

Yup.

FEAR looks good, I'm not that fond of FPS games... but I love the horror theme. :(

KOTOR2 of course.

And TES Oblivion will be a getter.

Yep, FEAR looks good, KOTOR 2 will see what happens, and TES IV, can be interesting. I'll say too Battlefield 2 (if I can play with other forces, not only US Army, I'm bored of that) and Age of Empires III. :)

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

Yes.  I wasn't impressed.  All you do is run around, shoot and run over people.  I found the game boring.

Are you talking about GTA: San Andreas? That's certainly not all you do in that game, not even in the first half hour of gameplay. You can do more in GTA: SA than you can do in just about any RPG I can think of. And you often have more freedom while doing those things.

Yeah, how many RPG's have a Dance Dance Revolution part baked into it?!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Seriously, Duke Nukem Forever  :lol:

Well apparently, running around shrinking people before proceeding to 'stamp' them whilst pole-dancing strippers show you their t*ts, still represents the pinnacle of gaming. :p

Bah. You know nothing. It's all about Duke's corny lines. And the pigcops... :ph34r:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Civ IV!! WOO HOO!! (w00t)

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile