• Darth Bane
    • Marka Ragnos
    • Naga Sadow
    • Tulak Hord
    • Ajunta Pall
    • Darth Vader
    • Exar Kun
    • Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious

And to think I registered here because I thought this was different from the LA boards...
it was.....until the game got released and all the kiddies from the lucasarts forums started drifting in.

What did u expect. They are from the LA forums. They wanted quality discussion, but in coming here, they brought there childishness with them.

And yeah, enough wit these polls. I am quite sick of them, as r many others.

Please use the search function in future. THIS 2 U ALL

Mods, please lock this topic.

I refuse to give an answer until a list with every sith lord + their biography is posted.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I refuse to give an answer until a list with every sith lord + their biography is posted.

Unless you haven't taken a look at the choices, I think any info will still yield the same conclusion.... :("

Heh.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

What the hell is this doing here?! This was SOOOO last week. <_<

That being said, Darth Bandon was easily the worst. I mean this guy was willingly hunting down Bastila as in own replacement, despite the fact he knew that you're Revan. Not the brightest apple of the bunch. :lol:

manthing2.jpg

What the hell is this doing here?!  This was SOOOO last week.  <_<

That being said, Darth Bandon was easily the worst.  I mean this guy was willingly hunting down Bastila as in own replacement, despite the fact he knew that you're Revan.  Not the brightest apple of the bunch.  :)

He's got about two lines to say in K1. <_<

What the hell is this doing here?!  This was SOOOO last week.  <_<

That being said, Darth Bandon was easily the worst.  I mean this guy was willingly hunting down Bastila as in own replacement, despite the fact he knew that you're Revan.  Not the brightest apple of the bunch.  :)

He's got about two lines to say in K1. <_<

So he's more verbose than Darth Maul. ^_^

manthing2.jpg