PC & International Should Go GOLD Soon?

KotorianRuler, I thought kortorians were all equal and nobody ruled them? This seems to be turning into the Empire...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

There are no Kotorian Rulers,Everyone is equal.Everyones also gets an equal say:)...our planet tolarates all life forms,we are the richest and most technological advanced race in the star wars galaxy,by the way any sith out there who are out there to try and exploit our wealth and peace among the other civilizations will be cast out of Kotorian Land because we Kotorians are resistant to any manipulative power-The Force!,but If they ask forgiveness then they will get a fair Trial for their actions and judged by all the Kotorian of the land :rolleyes::)

What shall it be? "The Kotorians" or "The Pink Side"??? the choice is yours :p

24 days to KOTOR II comes out for PAL Xboxers :rolleyes:

and For the PC'ers

Any Way

Spread The Word Of Us Kotorians! (w00t) :lol:

And

May The "Kotorian People" Be With You! :rolleyes:

The Pink Side will either destroy you or convert you! Join Lady Kazic and Darth Gandalf in the Pink Side Academy! Know true power! PINK SIDE FOREVER!

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

The Pink Side will either destroy you or convert you! Join Lady Kazic and Darth Gandalf in the Pink Side Academy! Know true power! PINK SIDE FOREVER!

Never! The Kotorians will never give into "The Pink Side!" We will succed in spreading the word through out the galaxy! :D

Oh you fool. The Kotorians are nothing but wimps. Peace is a lie. There is only the Pink Side. Jedi-wannabes. :(

Mao Tse-Tung

Oh you fool. The Kotorians are nothing but wimps. Peace is a lie. There is only the Pink Side. Jedi-wannabes.  :)

We arn't so easily manipulated Mr Sith Trooper,we will fight for justice and peace through the galaxy and bring peace among the civilizations and planets!,if we have to do battle with the Pink Side to bring peace then so be it! :wub:

We will fight for Justice! :(

We are Jedi Of The Force! :lol:

PEACE!

LOL

You know nothing of My Ladys' power. The Pink Side will consume and destroy you Kotorians! The Jedi are relics. Shouldve been destroyed millenia ago! There is no justice outside My Ladys! Sith are too wierd. I am a Trooper and loyal servant to Lady Kazic and Darth Gandalf! Long live the Pink Side! Lol.

Mao Tse-Tung

We Kotorians will Win!,Do you call slaving poor innocent Wookies of the planet Kashyyyk fair? Power is nothing conpared to Peace Through Out The Galaxy!

We will be ready "Pink Side" if we have to fight to defend what is right! do your worst! :wub::(

LOL LOL LOL LOL :)

I support the KotorianRuler

I'm proud to be a KOTORIAN, I'm a Jedi Guardian :(

We are its protectors and we will maintain the peace and order throughout the galaxy.

We will not be intimidated or manipulated by the Sith (the Pink Side) <_<

"There is peace there is no emotion and there is Love to defeat the dark side"

Us Jedi, we can love each other :wub: but we respect our friends and draw our enemies closer... :)

We Jedi do not believe in slavery, we will help the poor and stop the threat if necessary, and we will defend what is rightfully ours :D

Long live the KOTORIANS :lol: :D

May the Force be with you...

Now who would wanna do that?  :(

Well, if you do it, you feel really good. Its an animal instinct that has been filled.

If you do it badly...

You wont be asked to do it again. Like doing dishes. :)

Mao Tse-Tung

I support the KotorianRuler

I'm proud to be a KOTORIAN, I'm a Jedi Guardian :(

We are its protectors and we will maintain the peace and order throughout the galaxy.

We will not be intimidated or manipulated by the Sith (the Pink Side)  <_<

"There is peace there is no emotion and there is Love to defeat the dark side"

Us Jedi, we can love each other :wub:  but we respect our friends and draw our enemies closer...  :)

We Jedi do not believe in slavery, we will help the poor and stop the threat if necessary, and we will defend what is rightfully ours  :D

Long live the KOTORIANS  :lol: :D

May the Force be with you...

Amen :-

To all ye Kotorians turn back from your ways,

Late night posting, threads about kotor 3 to the dark side these lead,

only embrace fresh air, people and getting laid listen to the wise teachings of Master Old-Skool and be saved. turn back from hte corruptiong in kotorian empire, inhale fresh air, talk to real people, get a tan, do something away from star wars, avoid quoting yoda in company, quote sienfield instead to avoid geek label.

Peace and reality to ya

To all ye Kotorians turn back from your ways,

Late night posting, threads about kotor 3 to the dark side these lead,

only embrace fresh air, people and getting laid listen to the wise teachings of Master Old-Skool and be saved.  turn back from hte corruptiong in kotorian empire, inhale fresh air, talk to real people, get a tan, do something away from star wars, avoid quoting yoda in company, quote sienfield instead to avoid geek label.

Peace and reality to ya

:">