PC & International Should Go GOLD Soon?

Hello There My Fellow Kotorians :) ,

As you can see we PAL version Kotorians and PC Kotorians have been waiting for quite some time for KOTOR 2 and it is about four weeks to go before KOTOR 2 should be released and our wait should be over.

I say that in the next three weeks our versions should go gold,do you agree with me if KOTOR II is released in Feburary that it should go gold in the next 3 weeks?

A little side note about the Pal version going gold, when I finished the game the first time I watched the credits and in the list of testers it said there was something like 4 people testing the Pal version, So I am wondering if they have been testing since the American version went gold and Obsidian has just been fixing the bugs that these testers and us poor American gamers have came accross. Not that this really impacts When the game goes gold or anything I just found it odd that the American version had some 30 or 40 people testing and the Pal only had like 4.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Yep, hopefully gold.

Kotorite. That sounds like some sort of brand new metal, discovered by us, Kotorians.

We Kotorians need a country. Names?

We will also need goverment, state army(already got I think), and anything else I dont know of or cant think of right now.

I got it.

Our own Nuke.

MUWAHHAHAHAH!?!?!

perhaps to make up for the long wait for pal and pc gamers that kotor 3 should have kotorians as a new race  :cool:

We are a race called Kotorians :cool:

I am a Kotorian are you?

kotorite could be our special trading product...like kolto except kotorite is ammo for a lightsaber which makes it 1000 times longer and 1000 time thicker......and it can be black...

Nah.

I say it is the special incrediant in our warship lasers. Makes them 10,000, million times more powerful.

We would be invincible.

Rule the Galaxy.

Oh, and a Nuke.

BOW BEFORE THE MIGHT OF US KOTORIANS.

P.S. I hope it goes gold soon.

I want KOTOR2 now, or the Kotorians declare war!

I want my sandwich!

*does gold digger striking gold dance* Gold, hehehe gloriuos gold. hehehe

Okay, you guys are starting to freak me out.  Personally I am not a Kotorian.  I am a Whovian.  :D

They need a Doctor Who CRPG.

We must keep up with the good work, if we freak out Hades that has to count for something :lol:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

actually i think kotoria sounds better..and not a country...maybe a continent.......and this topic is waaay out of control i hope it is locked soon

I dont.

All hail Kotoria

I vote meself Overlord.

Well, in that case, who wants do to the kotor thing with me?

step away from the decent people.

actually i think kotoria sounds better..and not a country...maybe a continent.......and this topic is waaay out of control i hope it is locked soon

I dont.

All hail Kotoria

I vote meself Overlord.

Well, in that case, who wants do to the kotor thing with me?

step away from the decent people.

All hail Discordia!

Fnord!

Personally, I'd be a Disciple of Kotor. I don't eat, breathe, and sleep KOTOR like you wierdos do. ;) Kidding, kidding.

Fnord.