what do ur prefer jedi or sith?

In that regard then you don't really play a Jedi either. In the end the Jedi want to take your power also.

but you dont have to fighting the jedi masters if you are a lightsider (ie. true jedi). they dont "hunt" you and dont want you actually dead. but on the other hand, there is no possible way for you to play the game where sion and nihilus arent after you and have to fight them eventually.

In that regard then you don't really play a Jedi either. In the end the Jedi want to take your power also.

but you dont have to fighting the jedi masters if you are a lightsider (ie. true jedi). they dont "hunt" you and dont want you actually dead. but on the other hand, there is no possible way for you to play the game where sion and nihilus arent after you and have to fight them eventually.

I think you can't play as a Sith because their whole philosophy is based on competition and power and it is inevitable that Sion or Nihilus will challenge you. If you want to play a Sith, you're on your own.

Niether. They are both flawed. One you are continually on gaurd against you "allies" and can not trust anyone, while the other has too many rules and restrictions on you power and life...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Jedi all the way :luck:

LOL, might sound silly but after playing MMORPGs for 14+ years, I just cant seem to bring myself to be cruel or mean to other players (after seeing how so many others gain some sorta glee or assumed power outta mistreating others in game). That trait has now carried over to offline RPGs.

I just no longer feel all that comfortable being mean and nasty in any games.

*that doesnt mean I dont try the Dark Side in Knights 1 and 2, just I find myself much more involved in the game when playing lightside*

Besides, being evil is easy and unchallenging. It takes no imagination for a person to be evil in games (online or offline), being a true goodie is much harder and more challenging in the long run :)

Sheesh, some people are thinking waaay too hard for the question (and yes, I understand where y'all are coming from).

I prefer the Darkside. I have yet to beat the first KOTOR as a lightsider...and I probably won't simply because I agree with the Sith teachings more and find the Jedi reprehensible.

I'm glad the Jedi Council was wiped out. In my version of KOTOR, Lord Revan went back to Korriban to (unsuccessfully) unite the Sith. The Exile-General led his troops to their deaths and killed off the remaining Jedis.

I figure this, I'm "nice" IRL, so why should I be in games? Shouldn't you explore other aspects of your persona to see what they are like? I say teach the Jedi the lesson they deserve.

I figure this, I'm "nice" IRL, so why should I be in games?

Some might say that what you do in dreams/videogames are directly linked to your subconcious and is a way to show what you really are like. Some people would say that...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.