Jedi Robes

Could some let me know the stats for the jedi robes, ls and ds, unless any of them could be considered to be spoilers.

Despite the poor reception for the game i'm am still looking forward to it and would like a little more info to wet my appetite. :(

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I haven't gound Malaks armor or any jedi knight robe in 9 playthroughs...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

9!?!??!

Do you sleep or eat?

I picked eating over sleeping. My game count says 18 but I have only beat it all the way through 9 times...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

9!?!??!

Do you sleep or eat?

I picked eating over sleeping. My game count says 18 but I have only beat it all the way through 9 times...

im still trying to compute how thats possible. the earliest you could have possibly bought the game was, what, december 6th or 7th? the game itself takes about 35-40 hours if you dont rush. and considering youre either in school or have a job (both of which will account for 6 to 8 hours out of your weekday), that doesnt leave much time within a months time to allow for 9 complete, and 18 total play throughs. :ermm:

I play it alot.

I've gotten robes. Never any of the good ones, but robes nonetheless. The highest so far has been Dark Jedi knight. You'd think that since they decided to go with random loot, that they would have increased the probability of certain items. Or at least made a FEW set occurances of them. You're a jedi, it's a jedi game, what's a jedi without his robes. I feel naked...