Lucasarts finally has new screen of KOTOR2

You should make one for Sion' date=' too. [/quote']

Well, his skin is terribly cracked so how about...

Darth Cracker

Better, Darth pieces of meat

Naw, it has to be one word. Like this:

KotOR I: Darth Amnesiac, Darth Jawless & Darth Pigtails

KotOR II: Darth Clownmask, Darth Cracker

One more for Darth... well, those who read spoilers know who I mean. Without spoiling anything - it

Yeah, when I first saw the artwork of Nihilus, I was terribly confused about why a great evil and much-feared Sith Lord would wear *that.*

Sion is, of course, Darth Hatezombie (not my tag, swiped from someone who doesn't post here). Being kept alive purely by hatred? Gross.

Darth Pigtails is awesome!

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

The PC-version seems to have sharper textures(high-res) than the xbox, hopefully the framerate will be more fluid too.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Damn, he looks good. I'm going to enjoy impaling his head on a spike.

Someone is in the spirit :(

I do wonder though why they give the sith lords such stupid names. Nihilism means devotion to nothing but I dont see how that's related to his character but then again, I've never played K2. They'd be better of calling him Darth Syphilis if you ask me.

Just imagine :

He has the STD Infecter force power and the STD transmitting lightsaber, now that would be one to see. :)

the femeale Sith Lady can be the Darth Bitch. :)

Well... could be. But I guess I still like her canon name better. Oh, we almost forgot about Bandon, the useless human clone of Darth Maul!

I wish he would have begged for mercy before you finished him off. I'm really unhappy that I didn't get the pleasure of giving him a painful death... :ermm::p