Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Do you hate controlers?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

ShadowPaladin V1.0

ShadowPaladin V1.0

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 8772 posts
Thats why they brought out the S. After using the Xbox one for a while the PS2 one feels quite small but I'm quite used to going between all three of them.

KOTOR II is a joy to play with a controller , find it hard to imagine with a keyboard.

Still prefer mouse for the odd RTS.

Rosbjerg

Rosbjerg

Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 5010 posts

I hate controllers... in fact, I hate everything about consoles. They are nothing but outright devilry aimed at making life sour for us who walk the true path of the Personal Computer!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amen ... Always hated them!

I liked the older controls better, like for Nintendo.  There weren't too many buttons or functions to keep in mind...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Only the cross, the start-select and A B buttons. (life was simple back then) :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not to mention the "Duckhunt" gun. :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I still have my trusty old Nintendo and my Duckhunt gun! ahh that sweet sound it makes when you shot and hit a duck .. hehe

J.E. Sawyer

J.E. Sawyer

Project Director

• Developers+
  • 2995 posts
I actually like the Atari 2600 joysticks with the black rubber removed. I liked them so much that I used them with my C=128.

Exitium

Exitium

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 454 posts
Mouse and keyboard for life, baby.

Musopticon?

Musopticon?

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 8956 posts
  • Location:What the Bircarli once called their own, spires of soot, flatlands of silver, sky afire

Mouse and keyboard for life, baby.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same here, I've used them too much to ever be able to move to console controllers. No matter how flexible. Have to admit though, that S-controller for bill-box feels quite right for my hand. Good enough to have endless co-ops of Halo on my friend's 'box. :wub:

mkreku

mkreku

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 8559 posts

I actually like the Atari 2600 joysticks with the black rubber removed.  I liked them so much that I used them with my C=128.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Woah.. I always thought I was the only poor sod in the world who bought a C128!

I still play with it every summer. I wonder how long my 1571 discdrive will last?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users