KotOR II sales in december!

Pro evolution Soccer is definately better than any Fifa product. Also, not to mention Metal Gear Solid, Suikoden, Silent Hill and Castlevania.

Their contributions of **** have been far too numerous to hold them in any catagory of "best thing that happened to gaming".

...and EA isn't guilty of this? Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Golden Eye:Roque Agent, The Urbz, The Sims, Need for speed: Underground, Medal of Honor and countless sporttitles. These games aren't either the best or groundbreaking, more. They actually made one game that i really liked: Clive Barker's Undying.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

...and EA isn't guilty of this? Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Golden Eye:Roque Agent, The Urbz, The Sims, Need for speed: Underground, Medal of Honor and countless sporttitles. These games aren't either the best or groundbreaking, more. They actually made one game that i really liked: Clive Barker's Undying.

When did I say EA was good?

EA is evil. EA is responsible for buying quality (well known) development houses, stripping them down and ruining thier reputations. Their sports games are ok IF that is what you are into; for all but a very few titles they serve up products that are hurried to market way before their time. EA rarely makes a complete game. Westwood, Maxis, Origin, Criterion, Dice and a plethora of others. EA is doing to the gaming industry what Microsoft has done to the PC industry. Monopolies stiffle the competition by using their monopoly to dictate to the retail outlets and consumers. Monopolies ARE BAD no matter how you slice it.

I personally will not buy a beta or imcomplete game. EA like Microsoft is great at marketing, hype and FUD. MS and EA quit making quality products many years ago, about the same time MS fully bought into the idea of planned obsolescence.

It is really too bad the rest of the consumer market hasn't figured it out yet and start holding these companies accountable for thier obvious disreguard for quality and very questionable business practices.

EA is evil.

No. EA is a sucessful company. Don't mistake those two things.

I agree with you that monopolies are bad for the customer, but you can't blame them for having a flawless market strategy. They aren't doing anything illegal. If you don't like it, get into politics and make some anti monopoly laws.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

EA is evil.

I agree with you that monopolies are bad for the customer, but you can't blame them for having a flawless market strategy. They aren't doing anything illegal. If you don't like it, get into politics and make some anti monopoly laws.

Have you ever thought that all big companies are evil? ;)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

EA is evil.

Have you ever thought that all big companies are evil? ;)

Yep. But that was before I learnt that Santa ain't real. :p)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Yep. But that was before I learnt that Santa ain't real. ;))

So what, you're getting more naive as your childhood mythes get dispelled?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

What was this all about, again? ;)

Learning how to scroll up

Not all big companies are evil. The PC industry just has more than its fair share of them. I will admit that in the last few years it seems that many large companies are becoming more predatory in their practices, which is what I thought the SEC was built to prevent. I can only guess at the reasons why. Gobble or be gobbled.

When quality dies we all lose. Monopolies are not known for quality as it eats into profits to produce quality products. Got to keep those share holders happy right?

What was this all about, again? :(

Learning how to scroll up

What's this? Are you actually making an effort not to make sense? :huh:

What's this? Are you actually making an effort not to make sense? :(

No my only intention was to help you, I guess your earlier confusion has somehow snowballed into a mass of confusion that has hampered your life, thus your post about Santa

Oh. Well, next time remember not to go posting after being hit in the head repeatedly with a louisville slugger. It doesn't help.

Oh. Well, next time remember not to go posting after being hit in the head repeatedly with a louisville slugger. It doesn't help.

:(