Legend of the Green Dragon

EnderAndrew

If you would please, take a few moments to check out and test a free online RPG I'm putting up called Legend of the Green Dragon. I'd like a few players to give the game a quick run-through or two, to beta-test it for errors before I advertise it to the public. During the beta-test period you have unlimited turns. Just click on "New Day" when you run out of turns.

The game is based off the old Legend of the Red Dragon door game, which some of you may recall. Gameplay is simple, and easy to learn, yet easily becomes quite addictive.

It's a completely free browser-based role-playing-game, with no pop-up ads or anything like that. I'm footing the bill for the bandwidth to try and put something fun out there for the public.

I did not develop this game, however, I am customizing it. Suggestions and feedback are both welcome and encouraged.

http://www.enderandrew.com/lotgd/

*Thinks this looks oddy familar for some reason..* :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta