Nar Shadaa Help

edg

This is odd, when I played my DS character, I got the message from the Exchange right after the Red Eclipse battle. This time, with my LS character, I'm not getting the message at all, I don't know what else to do. The only thing left to do on Nar Shadaa is to get Mira and kill Visquis. I've already dealt with the exchange in the Refugee Sector, and killed the leader. Is there any specific quest/action I need to preform to get the message to me? Or am I screwed?

well u need to get the exchange to recognized u as helping them or against them. but here some things to get them to recognize u. here sum i can remember from the top of my head. 1 pay that mouse lookin thing in the cantina area 2000 or so credits and tell him which side u want to take. it should get u a lot influence with them no matter what and shortly u should get the message from them. 2 go to where the 2 merchants are and u can do a side quest for the one that sells droid parts and u should get influence with them. 3 do the sidequest in the spice labs behind where those 2 merchants are. Good luck with this info!

Don't know if this will work, but, my brother had a problem like this once. He was a LS character, and he'd thought he'd done everthing, until he destroyed the swoop racer droid. Took us awhile to figure that out, and then, my bro got the message. But from what it sounds like, you've probably done it already.

good luck,

ben

You can also go kill the droid merchant (that you spoke to to get the droid for the repair guy). He is a member of the exchange so that sends them a message as well.

Pay 2000 credits to the little furry guy outside the Paazaak den.

Fix the droid in the pazaak den.

Along with blowing up the swoopbike droid!

Also, goto the Jek Jek Tar and wander around it speaking to the guests (they hate humans in there, expecially you). No set encounters but this is what I did to get the exchange message in my first game (a npc tipped me off that the cliental of the Jek Jek Tar hate humans so since its exchanged owned it only makes sence when looking for attention).

These are 5 things most players over look that are also tied to the exchange storyline.

Other more coomonly known ones are:

Side with the female rodant vendor (egg the male on on to go tell the exchange about you).

Refuse to give up Ebon Hawk (which you have done if you have finished Red Sun battle).

Kill exchange leader for the refugees.

I had a similar problem as well. My first play through was as a lightside male and I received the message after the Red Eclipse battles. On my second play through, I had completed all of the Nar Shadaa sidequests but still no message. Then I ran around for a while and got frustrated. Finally, I was about to go into the Refugee sector and I got a quest note block. After that, I got the message from Visquis. This may be a glitch that occurs in first and second generation Xboxes. I have a second generation Xbox.

I had this problem yesterday. I don't think it's related to side quests at all, I had done absolutely everything there was to do. I found that the Visquis message eventually triggered when I was about to walk back into the Refugee Sector from the landing pad. Try changing areas a few times and see if that helps.

I think that the problem could be related to using the airspeeder to change zones, as it never seems to occur for me when I go everywhere on foot. Can anyone verify/shoot that theory down for me?

I had this problem yesterday. I don't think it's related to side quests at all, I had done absolutely everything there was to do. I found that the Visquis message eventually triggered when I was about  to walk back into the Refugee Sector from the landing pad. Try changing areas a few times and see if that helps.

I think that the problem could be related to using the airspeeder to change zones, as it never seems to occur for me when I go everywhere on foot. Can anyone verify/shoot that theory down for me?

I don't know about the speeder theory, because I have had the problem with and without the speeder. My theory is the type of xbox that you own. The problem is probably related to first and second generation xboxes. I own a second generation xbox. I didn't have the problem on my first play through. On my second, I had the problem and resolved it by going to the Refugee Sector. Interestingly, I had a similar problem with the Refugee sidequest. After I eliminated the Serrocco and Exchange thugs, I couldn't get the quest to clear until I was about to leave the Refugee Sector. I received the quest note box that appears after you receive or complete a quest.