To Designers, unfinishes mission please fix

Hi, so far I really enjoy Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic 2 - Sith Lords and I like to asked if there be a patch for some of unfinishes missions (like Redemption mission, New Fuel for Station, 2 criminals on telos) and adding the HK factory for this game. Plus I wondering if you can add this patch in the xbox magazine for people who dont have xbox live, just asking?

Hi, found out about the new fuel for the cithal station. 1) when you tell the hutt that goto is finishes, then he tell you that he will start a new fuel source for telos. Then I take it to LT, the is no new answers about the fuel.

Also Goto droid tell you that you didn't help Cithal station and in fact you did. There 1 thing to fix. 2) what happen to the sub level of the telos miliary base? Another thing to fix.

There is nothing wrong with the 2 criminals on Telos mission...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.