Patch Ideas for Sith Lords

Hi, so far I really enjoy Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic 2 - Sith Lords and I like to asked if there be a patch for some of unfinishes missions (like Redemption mission, New Fuel for Station, 2 criminals on telos) and adding the HK factory for this game. Plus I wondering if you can add this patch in the xbox magazine for people who dont have xbox live, just asking?

Hi, so far I really enjoy Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic 2 - Sith Lords and I like to asked if there be a patch for some of unfinishes missions (like Redemption mission, New Fuel for Station, 2 criminals on telos) and adding the HK factory for this game.  Plus I wondering if you can add this patch in the xbox magazine for people who dont have xbox live, just asking?

Since the game doesn't have Xbox live capabilities its highly doubtful that they would go through the exspense of releasing a patch for the game. Also at this moment there has been no offical comment on the problems with the game, so if they did decide to release said patch the would in effect be admitting to screwing up and they really don't want to do that...THe main reason for this is because with all the problems that come wiht releasinbg a game such as this it would sink obsidian before they even got off the ground if it was public knowledge they screwed up... if it wasn't entirely their fault (mostly LA's fault). Also it could leave LA open to some sort of law suits about them more or less stealing money from the unsapecking public (highly doubtful but look at Mcdonalds they have gotten sued for searving unhealthy food hence causing millions of people to get fat... kind of a well duh there since it is FAST FOOD but it held up in court so who knows how something like this would play out).

Anyway back to the original question I would doubt it the only people who will be getting fixes anytime soon are international Xboxers and PC people (since PC people can get patches and modds to fix bugs).

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Hi, so far I really enjoy Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic 2 - Sith Lords and I like to asked if there be a patch for some of unfinishes missions (like Redemption mission, New Fuel for Station, 2 criminals on telos) and adding the HK factory for this game.  Plus I wondering if you can add this patch in the xbox magazine for people who dont have xbox live, just asking?

You are better off waiting for the PC release where some of the issues Xboxer's are having might be fixed with a more powerful machine.