Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What game has most suprised you?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

Judge Hades

Judge Hades

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 13912 posts
That was the whole package, Volourn. We have had this discussion before yet you remain an idiot for not understanding my position. I will not get into the same argument again for it is pointless since you refuse to understand. I gave the software an oveall a grade of C.

Volourn

Volourn

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 17067 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
"I gave the software an oveall a grade of C."

You, yourself, stated that you only rate the actual camapaigns that coem from games hence you rated the OC 75%. Don't try to slither out of your statements.

75% is not a C. It's in the B range. Nice try though.

:p

Expresso

Expresso

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 20 posts
Positive surprises:

Fallout
BG
Deus Ex
System Shock 2
Anachronox
KOTOR
Silent Storm
Bloodlines

If I have to pick only one, it is Anachronox.

Judge Hades

Judge Hades

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 13912 posts

"I gave the software an oveall a grade of C."

You, yourself, stated that you only rate the actual camapaigns that coem from games hence you rated the OC 75%. Don't try to slither out of your statements.

75% is not a C. It's in the B range. Nice try though.

:wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like I said, I am not going into this argument over again. Nice try to bait me, but its not going to work. :thumbsup:

Ellester

Ellester

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1273 posts

Ahh.. Sweet, sweet sarcasm. :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don’t know what you’re talking about. :ph34r:

@Hades and probably to a thousand others who like it, I would not agree about multiplayer. When I went through the OC, it was who could hack the monster first and who could run and loot all the barrels first. No one wanted to read any of the dialog except me. Basically I just kept falling behind the group, as I wanted it to be a bit slower so I could enjoy myself more. So I ended up liking single player a lot more than multiplayer.

One thing I will say that was great, was the DM Client. I was very impressed with that. Heck the DM kept feeling sorry for me so he would throw around a couple of healing potions for me because the other people in my group (and these were people I knew) would loot everything so fast I couldn’t get anything.

Volourn

Volourn

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 17067 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
"healing potions for me because the other people in my group (and these were people I knew) would loot everything so fast I couldn’t get anything."

R00fles! I laugh when that happens in MP, and I leave the party then they have the gall to ask why I was so rude to leave. Hahaha.

Judge Hades

Judge Hades

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 13912 posts
Volourn, you got your grading scale all **** up, you do know that. 81 to 90 is the B range.

DemonKing

DemonKing

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 426 posts
  • Location:Oz, where I'm shagging on the hood of my BMW and texting like crazy
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

"healing potions for me because the other people in my group (and these were people I knew) would loot everything so fast I couldn’t get anything."

This sounds like my old PNP group - we had surrounded the chief bad ass after wiping out his evil minions and he had nowhere left to run so my lawful good dwarf warrior offered him a chance to surrender to which he replied "Give me a warrior's death!". I told him that I would face him one on one - if he beat me my companions would let him walk away.

So after an epic battle on the castle rampants I finally struck the killing blow...I knelt down to hold the dying guy's hand and whisper that he would be remembered as an honourable foe, when suddenly the rest of my party shoved me aside and started looting! Instead of passing away to a fellow warrior's stoic words, he had to pass into the nether realms listening to an elf and a hobbit arguing dibbs on his magic cloak... :rolleyes:

Volourn

Volourn

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 17067 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
"Volourn, you got your grading scale all **** up, you do know that. 81 to 90 is the B range."

Deja vu! You are wrong.

"This sounds like my old PNP group - we had surrounded the chief bad ass after wiping out his evil minions and he had nowhere left to run so my lawful good dwarf warrior offered him a chance to surrender to which he replied "Give me a warrior's death!". I told him that I would face him one on one - if he beat me my companions would let him walk away.

So after an epic battle on the castle rampants I finally struck the killing blow...I knelt down to hold the dying guy's hand and whisper that he would be remembered as an honourable foe, when suddenly the rest of my party shoved me aside and started looting! Instead of passing away to a fellow warrior's stoic words, he had to pass into the nether realms listening to an elf and a hobbit arguing dibbs on his magic cloak..."

LOL I love this kind of story. It happens a lot.

Drakron

Drakron

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2119 posts
Well it could be worst ... it could have been a Kender instead of a Hobbit.

draakh_kimera

draakh_kimera

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 193 posts

"Volourn, you got your grading scale all **** up, you do know that. 81 to 90 is the B range."

Deja vu! You are wrong.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I dunno what it's like or was like in Canada, but the American grading system, that I had to endure for 8 years, went like this:

A 91-100
B 81-90
C 71-80
D 61-70
F 0-59

This was about four years ago, before that it was harder IIRC.

Judge Hades

Judge Hades

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 13912 posts
In Kanada the education system is more lax it seems.

draakh_kimera

draakh_kimera

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 193 posts
Would explain a lot >_<

Phosphor

Phosphor

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2214 posts
You guys have had this very same conversation before. And on that note, that conversation has pretty much ground this thread to a halt, so I'm locking it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users