Who is the Coolest KOTOR II Character?

Who is the coolest KOTOR II Character?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the coolest KOTOR II Character?

• Bao-Dur
    • HK-47
    • Mira
    • Handmaiden
    • Disciple
    • Atton
    • Visas
    • Mandalore
    • Darth Nihilus
    • Vision of Darth Revan

How did you not like Kreia? She was the most interesting, most complex, and BEST ACTED character in the whole game. She's got my vote by a long shot. Besides, you're not supposed to tailor the poll to suit yourself, you poll to see EVERYONE ELSES opinions. Just because you didn't like Kreia doesn't mean no one else will.

And besides, where was there a vision of Darth Revan?

My vote is for Kreia. Even though she turns out like she does, I found her more interesting than the other charecters. And her story actually seemed complete. Or as complete as TSL would allow. I thought Atton was kind of a tool and didn't use him as much. Bao-Dur and Visas were cool but there were too many loose ends with those two to vote them first

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

How did you not like Kreia? She was the most interesting, most complex, and BEST ACTED character in the whole game. She's got my vote by a long shot. Besides, you're not supposed to tailor the poll to suit yourself, you poll to see EVERYONE ELSES opinions. Just because you didn't like Kreia doesn't mean no one else will.

And besides, where was there a vision of Darth Revan?

I totally agree Kreia's the best character in the game (maybe both games), but she's not the coolest.

I gave my vote to Mira. I favor LS types. She went through as tough a background story as any of the NPCs, but she has a cool attitude about it even before you meet her. Atton's career as a Sith cost him big coolness points in my book, or he'd top my list.

Mandalore gets my vote.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Gotta go with Visas. You felt sorry for her. Shes a really deep charecter. Plus Darth Nihilus didnt treat her right, my Jedi could :lol:

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

envida Posted Today, 07:47 AM

Hk-47 just because his so funny. But Visas way cool too.

But have to say pretty stupid to have a poll for the coolest character in the game and not include all the party members! And just because you don't like them yourself 

I just went with the people I thought were the coolest due to the fact that I could only have 10 things to use in the poll, that is also why I put for people to put down who they thought should be there due to the fact that I couldn't put everyone on the poll.

Okay.... it is all about Bao Dur. :)

This is the FIRST time in a game that I have mightly cursed the 'puter gods for not giving me a choice on a romancable NPC. He was like Valen on steroids.. with a little Carthy-licous and Anomen thrown in for good measure. :)

Hk-47 just because his so funny. But Visas way cool too.

But have to say pretty stupid to have a poll for the coolest character in the game and not include all the party members! And just because you don't like them yourself 

I just went with the people I thought were the coolest due to the fact that I could only have 10 things to use in the poll, that is also why I put for people to put down who they thought should be there due to the fact that I couldn't put everyone on the poll.

Ok cool forgot about the 10 options limit :)

I personally didn't care for Kreia, Hanharr or GO-TO so i left them out.  If you have any other people that you think should be here just post a message.

I was wondering why she was left out. I opted for Atton. Counting cards in your head to keep telepaths from prying was just damn genius. Even though I didn't have enough influence to find out a lot about him. That's what the 2nd playthrough is for :D .

2nd place goes to Nihilus, *it* brought light in, my opinion, to Darth Vader's statement about the Death Star being insigificant to the power of the force.