G0-t0 and the Republic

In talking with Goto for a second run through of the game (and weirdly enough, I'm enjoying it a little more), I noticed something in our initial conversation that I missed the first time.

Goto basically says that in one galactic standard month, the Republic will fall. He goes on to say that unbeknownst to the public, the Republic lost the War (forget which one exactly).

Ok, Goto predicts that in a standard month the Republic will fall. So, if this is the case (probably based on his calculations) how does this effect a possible third installment of the KOTOR series?

If any... :lol:

In talking with Goto for a second run through of the game (and weirdly enough, I'm enjoying it a little more), I noticed something in our initial conversation that I missed the first time.

Goto basically says that in one galactic standard month, the Republic will fall.  He goes on to say that unbeknownst to the public, the Republic lost the War (forget which one exactly).

Ok, Goto predicts that in a standard month the Republic will fall.  So, if this is the case (probably based on his calculations) how does this effect a possible third installment of the KOTOR series? 

If any... :lol:

Goto's prediction is a hypothetical based on the continued destabilization of the Outer Rim. Stabilizing the Onderon supply line, securing the Dantooine outpost, etc, would negate his prediction.

The Republic "lost" the Jedi Civil War - the Sith may have been defeated but they lost the Jedi, the Republic's guardians, in the process.

I thought Goto made those equations and hypotheses with the stabilization/destabilization of the planets already?

Even with whatever path the Exile takes, I thought Goto still calculated the collapse of the Republic. However, your explanation is satisfactory, HK-74.

Kudo's.

I thought Goto made those equations and hypotheses with the stabilization/destabilization of the planets already? 

Even with whatever path the Exile takes, I thought Goto still calculated the collapse of the Republic.  However, your explanation is satisfactory, HK-74.

Kudo's.

I'd have to play through again to clarify Goto's meaning, I hadn't paid much attention to him before now. I think, given that everyone in the game is a suspect source, any information they give needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. Besides, Goto is just an accounting droid after all. :lol: