How much later would you like K3 to take place?

First off, if another sequel is made, please, please, please let Bioware do it. lol I'd like a game that even compares with the original, not falls over itself in a million ways. I think the game should take place a long time later, as Bioware originally wanted for this game, and should be completely independent, like this game originally was suspposed to be.

First off, if another sequel is made, please, please, please let Bioware do it. lol I'd like a game that even compares with the original, not falls over itself in a million ways. I think the game should take place a long time later, as Bioware originally wanted for this game, and should be completely independent, like this game originally was suspposed to be.

unfortunately, because of the decision to have kotor2 follow so closely to the story of kotor1 both in terms of story and time frame, i think the same needs to be done for kotor3, otherwise many people will be upset that they seemed to just leave the series up in the air.

i would have agreed that a brand new story would have been best, but only if they had done so in kotor2. imo, kotor1 had wrapped up the revan story well enough that if he was never mentioned again, it wouldnt have been that big of a deal. but since

new questions arose about him after kotor2, i think it would be unfair to fans to just leave his, and the exile's, series wide open without a proper conclusion.

thats my 2 cents.

unfortunately, because of the decision to have kotor2 follow so closely to the story of kotor1 both in terms of story and time frame, i think the same needs to be done for kotor3, otherwise many people will be upset that they seemed to just leave the series up in the air.

i would have agreed that a brand new story would have been best, but only if they had done so in kotor2. imo, kotor1 had wrapped up the revan story well enough that if he was never mentioned again, it wouldnt have been that big of a deal. but since

new questions arose about him after kotor2, i think it would be unfair to fans to just leave his, and the exile's, series wide open without a proper conclusion.

thats my 2 cents.

It would more or less an insult to the KotOR-community if KotOR III doesn't pick up after a respectable timeframe from the events of KotOR II.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I want KOTOR 2: The Sith Lords, Part 2. I'd like to see some closure for the Exile and, of course, Revan. But, trying to accomodate all the fans preferences for gender/alignment would make things pretty complicated. There are just too many combinations: Male LS Revan/male LS Exile; male DS Revan/male DS Exile; male LS Revan/male DS Exile; male DS Revan/male LS Exile; female .... well, you get the picture. If they continue the Revan-Exile storyline, they'd probably have to limit combinations. For instance, maybe once you identify the gender/alignment of the Exile, then Revan would automatically be the same gender/alignment.

For the romantics among us, the icing on the cake would be a cut scene of male Revan reuniting with Bastila or LS female Revan reuniting with Carth. But, that's probably too much to hope for ...