the best place to start out after Telos

What is the best place to start out after datoonie?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best place to start out after datoonie?

• nar shadda
    • datoonie
    • koriban
    • onderon/dxun

I say datoonie because I can get my lightsaber parts really quickly there. I don't really know where to get them on the other plantets that is why.

Actually, you can get a lightsaber quicker in Nar Shaddaa. And it would depend on which side you were on to which planet you go to. If your DS, you probably don't want to go to Dantooine to get whooped by Vrook. If your LS, well, you can go just about anywhere.

Actually, you can get a lightsaber quicker in Nar Shaddaa. And it would depend on which side you were on to which planet you go to. If your DS, you probably don't want to go to Dantooine to get whooped by Vrook. If your LS, well, you can go just about anywhere.

But can you also build your lightsaber, or is there something special you have to do at Dantooine?

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

(play as a male mainly, female version wasnt as much fun this time unlike KotOR1).

Usually Id start at Nar Shadaar but after much thought Id have to go with Onderon.

Reason is, there is NO influence spots on Onderon for Mira (hated Hanhaar so even when playing evil I stay neutral to good till I get Mira). There is however influence spots on Nar Shadaar! So just makes sence to get Mandalore first.

Also, I dont worry about Lightsabre early on, I train up dueling to increase my unarmed ability early in game so I can win the duels in the Telos academy AND the duels on Dunx. So Im not in any great rush to get my lightsaber as my task points used up elsewhere anyways.

I think the best route for game (male) is

1)Onderon (take Handmaiden, Bao, or Visas with you, there is influence spots for all 3 on Onderon).

2) Nar Shadaar

3)Onderon

4)Dantoine

5)Koriban

If I was playing female, id probably hit Dant first and do ONLY the lower enclave to get the Disiple, then follow same above path for remainder of game.

Nar Shadda. I can turn Atton into a Jedi there and I get to pick up 2 party members there, 4 if you count Visis and HK.

how can u turn him into jedi there (havnt finished game but wanna know :D)

Two aliens will aproach you in Nar Shaddaa Refuggee Sector. They'll tell you Atton's not Atton. Argue with Atton. Turn him into a Jedi or a Sith.

As a female PC, I would go... Dantoine, Nar Shadda, Onderon, Koriban. Second time through that is my order. That way I get Disciple and some cool Jedi stuff... then Atton becomes a Jedi and you pick up Mira, Goto and finished HK (turned Bao Dur :rolleyes: Jedi somewhere in there)... then picked up Mandalore. Korriban last becuase it is so darn boreing. :)

Well, It really depends.

From what my friend has told me, it's best not to go to onderon last, and Korriban requires some heavy LS or DS to enter the optional area.

note: not including mandatory planets

So if male:

1. Nar Shadaa

2. Onderon

3. Dantooine

4. Korriban

if female:

1. Dantooine

2. Nar Shadaa

3. Onderon

4. Korriban