Selling Items

This is my first time through this game. I am on the my first planet of Nar Shaddaa. In KOTORI I hated you couldn't sell anything for over 250 Credits which stunk. I hear about the handmaiden robe trick. So where do you sell this thing for 2200 credits? I haven't found anywhere yet. Please lead me in the right direction. Thanks a million.

in the ifrst game you were able to sell things for over 250 it would just ask you if you really wanted to selll it!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

This is my first time through this game. I am on the my first planet of Nar Shaddaa. In KOTORI I hated you couldn't sell anything for over 250 Credits which stunk.  I hear about the handmaiden robe trick. So where do you sell this thing for 2200 credits? I haven't found anywhere yet. Please lead me in the right direction. Thanks a million.

LOL you noob...

When your on the Ebon Hawk with the hoe, you and her will do combat if you ask her. She will be almost nude :ermm: . When you get done fighting each other...ask her to put on some clothes. She will put on her robes. Get out of the ebon hawk with her and take her robes then sell them...repeat.

P.S. I think thats how you do it...