Learned Feats

I heard that in KotOR II you can learn feats/force powers from certain characters in the game, is this true??

If so does it cost feat/force points or is it free?

Furthermore, can someone list all the areas/people you can do this with and what feats/powers they teach you?

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Yes, there are some Force Powers your allies can teach you but I don't think there are any feats.

The only thing I can think out of the top of my head is that Visas Marr teaches you Force Sight. It allows you to see through the Force and lets you see through walls, etc...

Does it cost a force point to learn it or is it free?

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Kreia (even if she's not in your party) will teach you "beast trick" on Dxun. It doesn't cost you anything to learn it -- only when you use it. In other words, this is not one of the force powers you select when leveling up. It's a bonus power, basically, and so are the others that follow:

Kreia will teach you "precognition" on Peragus. This comes up automatically -- no force points used, as far as I know.

Kreia also teaches you "breath control" in Nar Shaddaa. It also costs minimal FPs to use.

Visas will teach you "force sight." My LS Guardian learned this from her on the Ebon Hawk, through conversation. Again, it costs minimal FPs to use. It comes in handy when you want to know how many enemies you'll be facing in the next room before you open the door.

Atton can teach you to play pazaak in your head and you receive a +1 to will saves. This will only occur after the second session of listening to your companions thoughts with Kreia (on the Ebon Hawk). You need to ask Atton why he plays pazaak in his head.

That's all I can think of at the moment.