Boba Fett

I couldn't decide whether or not that when Kreia said the death of the Mandalorians would come with the death of a man too easily slain by Jedi, she was talking about Jango or Boba Fett

Both. They both got punked out by Jedi.

True, but they both had killed many jedi before hand.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

I couldn't decide whether or not that when Kreia said the death of the Mandalorians would come with the death of a man too easily slain by Jedi, she was talking about Jango or Boba Fett

Both. They both got punked out by Jedi.

True, but they both had killed many jedi before hand.

Well, maybe not many Jedi, but might be a couple.

• 2 weeks later...

Technically, I don't remember Jango having killed a lot of Jedi. Boba, however; made it his life's mission to exterminate Jedi after watching the man that he believed was his father being slain by Mace Windu on Genosha. By the way, Boba survived his fall into the Sarlaac pit in ep. 6. He returns in the books following ep. 6. I just don't know what happens to him after that. Anyone else know? I apologize that my reply is off topic.

Interesting, never even occured to me about Boba and Jango to be honest.

I got a different theory from the ending and that line but I dont read Star Wars novels and such (movies and "good" (IE KotOR series) computers games where I draw the limit now).

Heh, I was probably wrong in my theory but works for me! No sence saying it as its soooooo far off from what yas all talking about its not even funny, heh.

Boba Fett was in Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy which is after Return of the Jedi, and it also says on the Official Star Wars site that Boba Fett never actually died in that Sarlacc pit, if you click on Expanded Universe.

EU or movies, it's still official if it's from the official Star Wars site.

in the new jedi order book boba fett comes back and help han on a mission without saying he was boba fett.

too true, poor han solo did NOT figure it out, the man who he shook hands with was boba fett, who l8r was told tht he was nothing but baggage and that his 45353463573457 go read the book

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

EU or movies, it's still official if it's from the official Star Wars site.

Ya its offical until they make a movie that contradicts it

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Actually Boba Fett got punked by a half blind Han Solo hitting him in the jet pack that sent him flying into Jabba's Sail Barge and then falling into the Sarlaac Pit.

The only thing a jedi did was lop off half his blaster rifle and carve up his grappling line.

I think Kreia was talking about Jango Fett, I really was dissapointed for a while after seeing how easily Jango got caught off guard, I mean he was supposed to be the best bounty hunter in known space. But then I let it go, realizing that they had to kill him somehow.

I think they like to throw things in from the future of the Star Wars Universe like the Astroid that flew out past the unknown regions in KOTOR 1 that Canderous refers to: It would have been an advanced scout for the Yuuzhan Vong.

boba fett is just another clone remember the freaky aliean said janaga asked for another clone but without the age enhancements. (sorry i is a little drunk so spelling is abit off)

A new drinking game... get ripped and then post on OE. Come on Ploppy, you can think of something better to do with a good buzz. :)