Help with the Ravager

edg

I'm stuck on a certain area of the Ravenger. I've already killed Darth Nihilus and received his mask, and I'm setting the proton cores. One of the mandalorians said one of the cores exploded early. And I need to lay one more. I have to build one, or find another one. And I'm confused on what needs to be done. If I need to find one, where can I find it, and if I need to make one, how / where can I make it?

I'm stuck on a certain area of the Ravenger. I've already killed Darth Nihilus and received his mask, and I'm setting the proton cores. One of the mandalorians said one of the cores exploded early. And I need to lay one more. I have to build one, or find another one. And I'm confused on what needs to be done. If I need to find one, where can I find it, and if I need to make one, how / where can I make it?

Goto the missle bay :)

• 1 month later...

I've got the same problem; except I've already planted the fourth core...

My journal updated, saying I've killed Visas' master (Darth Nihilus) and planted the cores; all that's left is to escape. But that's the problem, I cannot leave! I ran back to the entrance, and walk up to the door, but nothing happens. I am stuck on the Ravager. I have wandered around the place numerous times, but I just cannot get off... Any ideas?