Best Price on Kotor2 Pre-Order?

Anyone got a link to a better pre-order price on Kotor2 than from EBWorld? Their price is $49.99 with 2 day free ship and some sort of Sith card for free. I don't care a whoop about the free card, but would like to find a better price.

Anyone?

I say best to wait til the game is out for about 4 to 6 months.  You can get it cheaper by then and a patch or two might be out by that time.

Hmm, the point of buying computer games is to entertain yourself when you have nothing to do...if he wants to buy a game, that means he wants to play it now....

I mean, really ther's no logic in waiting that long, god knows what kind of cool games will be out by then. Heck, why did you buy Kotor? Why not just wait until now when it's cheap =P

I say best to wait til the game is out for about 4 to 6 months.  You can get it cheaper by then and a patch or two might be out by that time.

Everything sucks :thumbsup:

Did Banooby and Hades switch places? Brain Transplant? Lol j/k Hades...

Amazon or Ebay usually have the best prices short of downloading it where you end up paying nothing...

Anyone know of a pre-order that allows me to get Kotor II before it comes out in stores??

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Anyone know of a pre-order that allows me to get Kotor II before it comes out in stores??

Probably not Fearless.  Once they have it they need to ship it out on the date of release and that is usually by mail or Fedex which will take another couple of days.  At the earliest you would be getting it a day or two after the stores get it, on average.

Yup, you are right Hades. They NEVER deliver pre-orders before the game hits the stores. I suppose the best thing you can do (if you don't live in North America) is pray for a universal release. Chances are that a lot of people have pre-ordered this game so the delivery might take around 2-3 business days. I suppose that they will have enough copies of the game to ship but heh... who knows? However, Pre-order is hassle free because you don't need to worry about the copy not being in the store and you can sit at home idly until Purolator/UPS/FedEx rings your doorbell :D.

Or you could pre-order it at the loacl gaming shop which will hold your copy til you go in to get it.

Ridiculous prices in Canada compared to the US. If I had a choice, I'd always buy from the US... Unless ofcourse, its a store where they sell burnt copies of the game. You'll find quite a lot of them in a place with a lot of immigrants (no offence to immigrants but its the truth).

Wouldn't it be faster if you went to a store and bought the game?

Not where i live, I'm talking way up north of Scotland, the sticks, heh. Also Amazon is cheaper than the stores here, for the most part.

Probably not Fearless.  Once they have it they need to ship it out on the date of release and that is usually by mail or Fedex which will take another couple of days.  At the earliest you would be getting it a day or two after the stores get it, on average.

Darn it, looks like I must bum a ride off a friend to get me a copy....oh well.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Wouldn't it be faster if you went to a store and bought the game?

Not where i live, I'm talking way up north of Scotland, the sticks, heh. Also Amazon is cheaper than the stores here, for the most part.

Or you can get it off the internet some days ahead of release... :ph34r:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom