Force Crush

Can you get this power whether your pc is lightside or darkside? I am currently a lightside male (light mastery) and have a high charisma and wisdom. I use Force Storm and Scream with minimal force point penalties. I would love to add force crush.

dark side only...

light siders don't get cool abilities

Force Enlightenment is really good.

Force Enlightenment? As opposed to Force Crush? Why? Why am I drawn to the light when darkness beckons me?

By the way, what are the benefits of Force Enlightenment? I hope it's worth it.

Force Enlightenment:

*Saves two turns.

*With Weaponsmaster--does just about 200+ damage.

*Makes you near invincible.

Force Enlightenment:

*Saves two turns.

*With Weaponsmaster--does just about 200+ damage.

*Makes you near invincible.

thats what it does? hunh. when i clicked it it didnt seem to actually do anything noticeable. *shrugs*

i guess thats why i like "offensive" force powers that you can see, such as force storm or force whirlwind, so that i can tell theyre working.

IIRC, Force Enlightenment casts Force Speed, Force Amour, and Force Valor, at the highest level you have attained in each, at a reduced cost. Which would be nice for preparing for a battle, if they all worked as advertised. There have been several reports that they do not, I have not actually taken the time to verify this. I am looking forward to getting Force Crush for the first time though, I'm on planet #2 of my first DS game.