Stuck On Nar Shaddaa PLEASE HELP!

I am on Nar Shaddaa where I have been running around doing a whole lot. The very first thing I did when I got there, was went to the Refugee Camp area and killed all of the thugs there, including the head guy visquis or something. I think thats where my problem came from, since I found out, later after looking at the guide, that after the I fend off the Red Eclipse guys on the Ebon Hawk , you're suppose to get a Holo from the visquis to meet in the poison lounge, and Atton faces the two sisters. Is there anyway at that I can continue the story here or a way to activate the cutscene where atton goes to the cantina for a drink?

Beat all of the Red Eclipse thugs outside (and inside) the Ebon Hawk. Then face Visas. Once that is done, leave the Ebon Hawk and walk around Nar Shadaa some more (doesn't matter who is in your party). After a small amount of time the cutscene with Atton telling you of the message should automatically play. After that, the final leg of the quest will be unlocked and you can continue.

Beat all of the Red Eclipse thugs outside (and inside) the Ebon Hawk. Then face Visas. Once that is done, leave the Ebon Hawk and walk around Nar Shadaa some more (doesn't matter who is in your party). After a small amount of time the cutscene with Atton telling you of the message should automatically play. After that, the final leg of the quest will be unlocked and you can continue.

I already beat the Red Eclipse and Visas and was running around for a good 10 minutes how much longer do you suppose I could run about?

Hmm... Something similar happened to me when I played the first time. I couldn't get that message to play. Then I went to that Swoop racing area and entered the door where the guy keeps that droid behind the shield barrier. That's where it finally played for me. Have you been there? Perhaps there is a bug that prevents the cutscene from playing unless you have visited all of these areas.

Also, have you completed the sidequest where you visit Vogga The Hutt and put his Kath hounds to sleep?

Hmm... Something similar happened to me when I played the first time. I couldn't get that message to play.  Then I went to that Swoop racing area and entered the door where the guy keeps that droid behind the shield barrier. That's where it finally played for me. Have you been there? Perhaps there is a bug that prevents the cutscene from playing unless you have visited all of these areas.

Also, have you completed the sidequest where you visit Vogga The Hutt and put his Kath hounds to sleep?

I have talked to Vogga where I was suppose to go find Goto, but I have ran around for a while and assume that I won't be able to find him until after I further the story. If I missed something with Vogga or I need to put his hounds to sleep how do I do it?

Also would it matter that I have already killed the guy who is  suppose to Holo Message me, or atleast I think it was him, it was the guy in the refugee camp in the main room that couldn't be killed until his guards were slain.

Diferrent characters. Visqis is not the character that holo messages you.

You need to build up more hate from exchange!

Do the two merchant quest and side with the lady

Get the droid and kill the droid vendor (make sure you buy what you want first tho).

Pay the little fur ball in the hall outside the pazaak/bar 2000 credits to make sure exchange know you coming after them.

Refuse to give up the ebon hawk

There is more but cant think of them off hand, they fully listed on this forum tho, just look beyond the first page for answers

Did the cutscene with Mira and Hanharr play when you entered the Docks?

On my second game that cutscene never showed, and I had to go back to an earlier save from before I entered the Docks.

When I went in that time, the cutscene played fine, and after doing the quests the message arrived as it should.

Good thing it worked right the first time I played the game, or I would have been utterly lost.

• 3 weeks later...

No, cutscene has played since after the jedi shows up for the prestige classes on the ebon hawk after I beat the red eclispe on the ebon hawk. I now have control over the ebon hawk, have done the side missions where I helped the sciencetist guy in the hotel type thing to run the mission where I come back and his hand is there, I have aligned the ships properly, I have killed everyone in the refugee area that will attack me, I have started the thing about the hutt guy wanting me to kill the exchange boss, I have seen a cutscene where the wookie fails to kill the boss and returned to the hutt. I have 2/3 parts of the speeder, I have the prototype shield from the guy who can change my ID codes. I don't have new ID code on the ship. between the two vendors I sided with the girl and finished that story where I now will expand her operartions to other planets. I honestly don't have a clue what to do now on this planet, but no Jedi has showed himself to me, and I haven't gotten the wookie as a team member, as for dark side, and I haven't killed those twin sisters in the bar yet. PLEASE help.

You'll have to try this. Leave the Ebon Hawk and go to the Refugee Section. Just before you enter, you should get a little message box-note. That will be the signal for the game to go on to the next step. You should then get the message from Atton about the meeting with Visquis. I had this happen to me a few times and I had to do this. No big deal, just a pain in the butt! Good luck!! :thumbsup:

You'll have to try this.  Leave the Ebon Hawk and go to the Refugee Section.  Just before you enter, you should get a little message box-note.  That will be the signal for the game to go on to the next step.  You should then get the message from Atton about the meeting with Visquis.  I had this happen to me a few times and I had to do this.  No big deal, just a pain in the butt!  Good luck!!  :p

What little message box-note? Or what is that? Something in the Journal perhaps?

You didn't kill the guy that was supposed to message you, different guy/same race...

Usually the glitch comes into play if you use the landspeeder before you face the Slavers who have invaded your ship. But this just sounds liek you haven't gotten enough attention on the planet to move the plot forward yet.

~ Play Pazaak for attention

~ Pay the little fella by the cantina for it

~ Use stealth to sneak around and listen in conversations to learn hwo to

dance for Vogga and get his stash

~ Help the refugess with their side quests. Save the daughter, reunite husband and wife, etc.

~ Help the Ithorian get off planet by fixing the pylons for the Twilek..

Its a lot of stuff on this planet that you can do to get noticed by the exchange,

What little message box-note? Or what is that? Something in the Journal perhaps?

You know the little box that appears after you do something that furthers the plot. It usually shows up in the box with the amount of xp and/or credits you receive. But occassionally, a lone message box will appear. In your case, try going to the Refugee Sector. Just before you enter, you should receive a little message box with a journal note. Then, you'll get the message from Atton; telling you about the message from Visquis. If not, try going into the Refugee Sector and then leaving again. It should work. Let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

hey, i'm new to the forums, and have been messin with this same problem for an hour now. i've completed dantooine and Onderon (didn look at guide etc till this problem) and i have gotten as much hate as possible from exchange. the only things i can't do is helping the pilot and family with fassa (b/c the freighter prob) and i can't enter the private room in the cantina b/c i never got the message. i killed visquis before i faced the red eclipse, and after the red eclipse (just simply killed the leader) i did a few things around the ship (talking etc) then went out with vissa and atton in my party, and force ran everywhere trying to get everything done, i still need to get the 3rd part for the speeder, but theres nothing else, and i've visited every room twice, and the rat guy says exchange wants my head, preferrably not on my body..

Kreia never taught me the air bubble thing for the cantina, and atton never became concerned about me and gave me medicine either, tho i hadn't spent as much time as i should have influencing them

but no cutscene for the holocron message :blink: