Do you people have a life?

Ludozee

I have heard bad things about this "life" thingie. Some people has t-shirts or posters or thingies that say "Life is the best drug." I mean that just horrible. Someone should do something before it

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I consider this "who has a life" debates, if one could call them that, to be more then outdated. While in the past, everyone who had a computer was consider a lifeless geek, things changed, indeed it would be hard to find a household without a computer - at least in the western world.

Personally, I go out almost every other friday, get drunk and party, and during weekdays I chill out with friends and such in caf

You gotta understand its work or message board. So I usually blow off a lot of work and just post on forums. :ermm: I post only a little at night or on the weekends.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

I consider this "who has a life" debates, if one could call them that, to be more then outdated. While in the past, everyone who had a computer was consider a lifeless geek, things changed, indeed it would be hard to find a household without a computer - at least in the western world.

Personally, I go out almost every other friday, get drunk and party, and during weekdays I chill out with friends and such in caf

Fortune favors the bald.

It was also in relations to how much time you spend in here .. and that has nothing to do with outdated notions of geekhood or views on computers ..

If you do spend 16 hours here a day, every day, It wouldn't really qualify as a life outside of the net would it! :ermm: no matter how much of a geek you are in other terms ..

It's a life, albeit a .. shall we say, limited one. Some may consider it boring, but some may like it. :o

...I verbally abuse the metally challenged kiddies 'ere on the Boards an' walk 'round town pushin' old peoples inta traffic at peak hours...'tis a good life... :p:thumbsup::p

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way