Do you people have a life?

Ludozee

Yeah, I don't do the kind of crazy crap they do in the Sims like going to work or cleaning the place. Man that must be draining.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Do you people actually have a life besides this forum :devil: ? Because there are some people (you know who I mean) overhere who seem to be online all day. I know this applies to me too :lol: .

But it just made me curious...

Yup! Im currently trying to manage four multiple personalities, violent mood swings and various addictions and thats when not writing my book and keeping the neighbours awake with my constant loud guitar practice. When I finally get a break from all that I usually relax get out a book or a good movie, maybe go watch a rock concert if theres one worth watching.

Do you people actually have a life besides this forum :devil: ? Because there are some people (you know who I mean) overhere who seem to be online all day. I know this applies to me too :lol: .

Yup! Im currently trying to manage four multiple personalities, violent mood swings and various addictions and thats when not writing my book and keeping the neighbours awake with my constant loud guitar practice. When I finally get a break from all that I usually relax get out a book or a good movie, maybe go watch a rock concert if theres one worth watching.

Can I be your groupie?

Do you people actually have a life besides this forum :thumbsup: ? Because there are some people (you know who I mean) overhere who seem to be online all day. I know this applies to me too :p .

Can I be your groupie?

:p O...k.........but you have to fill in a application form just like anyone else :D