Amusing Moments in TSL

Between a female player character and Mira.

Player: I was hoping we could talk.

Mira: Talk? About what?

Player: Do you understand men?

Mira: Sure, they're easy.

Mira: That's why I dress like this. When they're looking down to check you out, you can usually smash them on the base of the skull or deliver an uppercut that knocks them flat.

Player: You make it sound... easy.

Mira: It's simple - when you want a man, you jab him with a Bothan Stunner, then while he's screaming in pain, slap some stun cuffs on him.

Mira: Then starve him for two or three days until he becomes open to suggestion, then double-check his bounty and see if he's worth anything.

Player: That sounds more like hunting.

Mira: Call it what you want. Me, I love my targets.

Of course, sadly, I never did find a Bothan Stunner or any stun cuffs.  :geek:

~ D.

Playing as a Male character, I was able to get a variant of this conversation takes place between Mira and the Handmaiden.

Right after the cutscene between Visas and the Handmaiden "fighting over me" takes place, it's followed by a cutscene where Mira gives the Handmaiden the same lowdown on how to go about "getting a man". It cracked me up to hear Mira reveal her true feelings for me. The first parts slightly different and I don't recal exactly what it was, but this parts the same if you're male:

Mira: It's simple - when you want a man, you jab him with a Bothan Stunner, then while he's screaming in pain, slap some stun cuffs on him.

Mira: Then starve him for two or three days until he becomes open to suggestion, then double-check his bounty and see if he's worth anything.

Handmaiden: That sounds more like hunting.

Mira: Call it what you want. Me, I love my targets.

For those of you who had problem with HK-47's "love" line, you may have to install the so-called "Pacifist protocol" (that'd be giveitem hkpart05 in the console if you don't want to go through the trouble of finding it). I'm not sure, and I just skimmed through the thread so I'm not sure if someone else has already said this or a more accurate answer.

Some of my favourite moments were on Onderon, both the happy, happy merchant standing next to the soldier and the bartender who offered me an ointment for my "condition" (I was very much darkside at that time) :-

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Maybe someone has mentioned this already...I haven't looked through all the pages!

Semi Spoiler

When you talk to Mira for the first time, and she begins to discuss your face.

'You have this glow on you...' -Mira

'When one is touched by the Force, others can feel it" - PC

"It shows....hm...you haven't been chewing on spice, have you?" Mira

Made me chuckle :p

Oh yeah. When you've finally gotten of the Peragus Space Station and you're heading to Telos, Atton says something like

"...being chased by Sith Assassins, and a Dark Lord that looks as if he sleeps with Vibroblades.'

Haha, brilliant stuff imo :ph34r:

Mira to Atton: "Meditation envy?"

HK to Goto: "Query: What is it you wish, fat one?"

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I liked on Nar Shadda when the bounty hunters go to attack the crew at the hawk and Bao Dur and Atton plan how to tackle the situation....all I heard was "very" so which one do u want, I'll take the stupid one who decided to threaten us instead of attack....something like that I thought that w as great....

btw I was never able to get the ladies to fight over me, I think I had to much influence for handmaiden so noone wanted to mess with her haha....whats the dialogue when the girls fight over u and what does mira say to them? Like the whole thing. Because I played it thru 3 times male and now I'm trying it female just so I can see what the game is like with the disciple and how it plays out and etc. and I don't feel like starting over a 5th time haha.....thanks

I was also cracking up with Kreia ran really fast past the medlab and Disciple was all confused.

I also like how Remote "inspected" G0-T0.

This isn't dialogue or a glitch, but when you talk to the Tech Mandalorian with the broken wires on Dxun, he has his fingers in the "typing on computer" motion but can turn and um... work... on you if you're a female. ^_^ I was rolling on the floor laughing when I saw that.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

so this only work if your a female? im going to be a female on my next playthrough just to get disciple.

You will regret this... trust me. He's more pain than joy.

Anyways, I was warping round (using the warp cheat) to skip some portions of the game I *dislike*. So, I went to

Malachor in the Trayus Academy

and got two Sions:

post-10761-1111208926_thumb.jpg

post-10761-1111208935_thumb.jpg

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

I agree with a previous poster that the scene with the NPCs defending the ship in your absence

Atton: Which one do you want?

Bao-dur: The stupid one who talked ...

Wish I could remember the exact words.

I gotta find the pieces for HK-47 early in the game this time. I didn't get much chance at all to hear him in my first pass.