Amusing Moments in TSL

The whole thing with Atris and your Lightsaber

"Hey, that's my lightsaber!"

You've come to save the Handmiaden?

"No I'm here for my lightsaber Atris!"

What if I wanted to kill the other bounty hunters but still have the Twi'leks chase me?

There's a lot of fun lines in the game. HK I think has the most of them, but they made an effort to give the PC some, too.

I liked one when trying to end a conversation with HK and then he asks you something, you get this response:

"The next one that tries to stop me when I say a conversation is over, dies. Now let me go, or else."

And there's all of those stupid remarks the NPCs do about your face if you are DS...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

And there's all of those stupid remarks the NPCs do about your face if you are DS...

attons was especially funny when he commented on my face when i was darkside, considering his face was even worse looking due to being completely darkside as well.

and here hes going on about me not looking to good and being worried about me. haha :)

I'll play this safe and treat this as spoiler material.

Onboard The Ravager after you kill Nihilus, when Visas goes up to take off his mask:

Mandalore: What the hell are you doing up there? We need to get off this ship!

Had to pause the game for a few minutes because I lost it.

I dont get how that is meant to be funny....

I guess you need a perveted mind for that one .. :)

I laughed several times during the game .. that jumpy "happy" merchant on Onderon .. "ooh no, I'm sooooo happy!!"

and when the mandalorian repair guy was fixing my breasts as a female character! lol

HK and all his 'brothers' makes me laugh in almost every dialouge!

Fortune favors the bald.

Once of my fav lines has to be "I'm as Atton as Atton can be!" :)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Kreia: I'll be in my chambers.

Atton: Yeah, I'll be in my chambers, too. But since I don't have any, I'll just go to the c0ckpit, as I always do.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

If you somehow find it (you may have to cheat to get it, though), install the Protocol Pacifist Package onto HK-47.

Then call the docs, cos you will bust a gut.

Care to give the items' name??? So you can use a cheat for it??

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

When playing DS, Telos Invasion and someone comments on your appearance, asking if there is a plague going around or something.

Thanks for the tip on the HK part. I'll definately have to check that out.

HK-47- "Mockery:'Oh master I love you but I hate all you stand for, but I still think we should go press our slimy mucas-covered lips together in the cargo hold'"

HK-50- "The function I perform has been refered to as wonton slaughter."

Quotes like this make me think only things said by HK-47 should be here along with the cut scene where Darth Nihilus "keeps his pimp-hand strong" with Visas (Not so much the context of the cut scene, but the reference to a Darth Nihilus in a fur suit and cane that popped into my head awhile after.)

When Visquis meets with the Exile in the Beast Pit after Mira escapes and lets him in. The Quarren Exchange boss gives you a lecture and turns on the gas to knock you out. Naturally, that doesn't work.

His expression and the "um...oh...crap..." line is just priceless...

Between a female player character and Mira.

Player: I was hoping we could talk.

Mira: Talk? About what?

Player: Do you understand men?

Mira: Sure, they're easy.

Mira: That's why I dress like this. When they're looking down to check you out, you can usually smash them on the base of the skull or deliver an uppercut that knocks them flat.

Player: You make it sound... easy.

Mira: It's simple - when you want a man, you jab him with a Bothan Stunner, then while he's screaming in pain, slap some stun cuffs on him.

Mira: Then starve him for two or three days until he becomes open to suggestion, then double-check his bounty and see if he's worth anything.

Player: That sounds more like hunting.

Mira: Call it what you want. Me, I love my targets.

Of course, sadly, I never did find a Bothan Stunner or any stun cuffs. :o

~ D.

AH Goodwood ... those red and blue lines you have as a sig keeps moving around!! damn optical illusion .. really annoying! :o

--

just tried the pacifist package .. my God that's hilarious.. people came in to check on my because they thought I had gone mad because I laughed so hard! :D

Fortune favors the bald.

When you fight Master Vrook (gay old jedi from kotor 1) and he says "You are arrogant enough to distract yourself while fighitng me?" (also notice how his lightsaber turns off). The funny thing is when I say "Your form is like a charging boma. I will show you how it is done." It just seems SO FUNNY to me how my guy says "I will show you how it is done".

LOL ROFL

Edit: here we go..

vrook1.jpg

vrook2.jpg

There was a Nihilus glitch where he kept standing after his death. He was floating about a foot off the ground, and I could walk right through him. His lightsaber was deactivated and everything. I got to search his nonexistant remains.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."