Amusing Moments in TSL

I liked when Mandalore told the Mandalorian soldier "And don't kill yourself until I tell you to" over the comlink. It was the part when you were setting up the explosive charges on the Ravager, and the Mando soldier gets attacked and wounded and wants to commit suicide, or something.

That was one of mine as well. I also liked the part on Nar Shaadaa when you give that guy some credits and someone comes along and punches him in the gut and takes his money. Priceless...

My funniest moment? Well there was this time when both me as a guardian/jedi master and I used force jump, and the Handmaiden who was a guardian as well, used force jump too. Man the game totally froze up, the wackiness. You can't write humor like that

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Holy crap, I forgot about this thread!

I've been trying to get HK's definition of love but can't seem to get that mutha out of him. Do I have to woo one of them? Like, "wanna jump in their pants" woo?

My guy is more like a ruthless, no-love-for-me, kind of guy...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm gonna pull a K1 Quote out here because I thought it was freakin' hilarious.

This is on Tatooine when are speaking to one of the Jawas and he says something about "Ghosts in the Desert".

HK-47: Explanation: two per cent probability that the miniature organic is simply looking for trouble and needs to be blasted. That may be wishful thinking on my part, master.

Exile: "Have I proven myself yet?"

Mandalore: "So far you haven't done anything."

I don't know, just the way he said it made me laugh.

Also this one, it was something like

Bith: "You're threatening me? I didn't get this far in business without learning how to handle myself."

Exile: "Well trust me, you won't be getting much farther. Goodbye."

When that little munchkin alien pazaak champion walks into the bar and the twilek player goes "ohh hes so handsome, I could play with him all day"

How excited Mandalore is to blow up Nihilius ship "I've waited 10 years for this"

Saving the handmaiden from Atris one of the lines is "I'm here for my lightsaber Atris!"

What if I wanted to kill the other bounty hunters but still have the Twi'leks chase me?

Outside the cave on Korriban if you bring along Visas and Atton:

Atton: Gah, what's that stench?

Visas: Listen, the wind from the cave tells of a great power within... recently awakened.

Atton: Yes, a great powerful stench.

Most of the humor is in the deliver. I suggest that anyone with a save close to that point should bring those two along just for that dialog.

The best is when you first meet Mandalore and you try to go up to his room.  He catches you every time unless you are stealthed.

"I thought the bathroom was up there."

"One would have to be very sneaky to get past you."

"How can you even see with that helmet on!"

assorted funny lines.

You tried to break into Candy's room?! Shame on you. Shame on you! :p

manthing2.jpg

The conversation with the HK unit on Peragus.  It killed me.

HK: "But you were drugged into the cargo hold"

Exile: "*Drugged*?

HK: "I meant dragged, hmmm, my vocabulary doesn't seem to be working"

HK: "It was unfortunate you were in the cargo hold and incapable of doing anything because of an enormous amount of Juma Juice"

HK: "Too bad the com broke down and we couldn't hear the statisfaction of hearing them dying"

Exile: "Statisfaction?"

:D

I'll play this safe and treat this as spoiler material.

Onboard The Ravager after you kill Nihilus, when Visas goes up to take off his mask:

Mandalore: What the hell are you doing up there? We need to get off this ship!

Had to pause the game for a few minutes because I lost it.

I dont get how that is meant to be funny....