Amusing Moments in TSL

Ok enough with the bashing and the "Nihilus is the best" threads....I wanted to see something entirely different.

Well, in The Sith Lords I've found that there are far more amusing situations and dialogue than I previously realized. Like Atton's sarcastic comments (I like them), to other various situations. I was rather curious into finding out which parts in TSL did everyone find amusing...and YES, I really do want to know what was funny and why.

Here's mine....with spoilers.

On Dxun where you have to rescue that lone Mandalorian surrounded by explosives. He keeps telling you to be careful and not touch the detonator and you say "What, this switch right here?". The way he yells before I blow him up made me laugh out loud for some reason....

:thumbsup:

What's everyone elses one?

Ok enough with the bashing and the "Nihilus is the best" threads....I wanted to see something entirely different.

Well, in The Sith Lords I've found that there are far more amusing situations and dialogue than I previously realized.  Like Atton's sarcastic comments (I like them), to other various situations.  I was rather curious into finding out which parts in TSL did everyone find amusing...and YES, I really do want to know what was funny and why. 

Here's mine....with spoilers.

On Dxun where you have to rescue that lone Mandalorian surrounded by explosives.  He keeps telling you to be careful and not touch the detonator and you say "What, this switch right here?".  The way he yells before I blow him up made me laugh out loud for some reason....

:-

What's everyone elses one?

That was a funny one.

I liked:

When you tell the thugs on Nar Shadaa to give up all their credits and jump into the central pit and one of them says "Jumping in pit is a good idea, get to ground faster that way."

When HK-47 says:

(The following is him imitating Carth) Mockery: Oh master, I cannot trust you! I cannot trust anyone, ever again!

Then HK-47 proceeds to saying: "I must admit when around my master's whiny companions, I wanted to aim my blaster against my behaviour core and pull the trigger"

Also when HK-47 says: "Oh master, you wound me! (goes calm) Not physically of course, but in my behaviour core."

I liked when Mandalore told the Mandalorian soldier "And don't kill yourself until I tell you to" over the comlink. It was the part when you were setting up the explosive charges on the Ravager, and the Mando soldier gets attacked and wounded and wants to commit suicide, or something.

'I want to hold your gland' had me laughing pretty loudly.

As I mentioned before, when I asked the Mandalorian at the battle circle whether there were any rewards for winning and he indignantly replied that 'Mandalorians are warriors, not merchants', I got a kick out of the reply 'Yes, Mandalorians aren't merchants....except for Kex. And you also have a repairman. Have you got any janitors?'

And the Mandalorian above the explosives was hilarious all around. Ridiculing the poor schmuck as a Dark Sider is deliciously entertaining. 'You got trapped up there by Cannucks? They're practically the Gizka of Dxun!'; eventually, he gets so upset he stops talking to you, at which point I casually walked over and pushed the switch down, and yes his scream was hilarious.

[/sadist]

:rolleyes:

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

heh,

I found my favorite moment on my 4th time through!

I RARELY used Atton other then to pilot the ship but in my 4th run through of game I used Atton and Handmaiden for the start of Nar Shadaar.

I forget what exactly was said but they both have a Great interaction moment when you approached to give up your ship.

I strongly advice anyone who hasnt seen this interaction to load up a saved game and pull the two of them out to see whats said. Its a great little bit of give and take between the two!

Also HK-47s reply to "what is love" is priceless! I sure hope they paying the guy that writes HKs lines well as that character is just to funny and to enjoyable :thumbsup:

Funniest moment... hmmm....

I guess when I realized I wasted $50 on the game.  To save sanity, I just started laughing.

But at least the Republic Commando demo is incredibly fun.

OMG, are there demos on the K2 disc? What demos? OMG, cool! I hope they put them in the AUS disc too! w00t

I'll play this safe and treat this as spoiler material.

Onboard The Ravager after you kill Nihilus, when Visas goes up to take off his mask:

Mandalore: What the hell are you doing up there? We need to get off this ship!

Had to pause the game for a few minutes because I lost it.

I think one of the best moments isnt by anybody you can actually play. Theres a Twi'lek in the Iziz cantina that when you talk to him lines pop up about how his brian tails are nice and asks if you wanna touch them. I found that hilarious and creepy at the same time.

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Its one of the first options you have to ask HK after initial meeting :)

His reply is well worth it!

really? how do you get him to say it?

Just ask him, its one of the conversation options after your first repair him. Dont think it requires any additional influence either.

The line is "what is love?"

I like it when Mira asks you if you and (insert female love interest here) "hooked up a power cable."

There is also a dialogue with one of the NPCs about how Jedi aren't allowed to love. One of the dialogue options you can select is: "I believe the term is 'Pulling a Bindo'".

• 3 weeks later...