Mandalorian Assault Armor

Has anybody encountered the *true* Mandalorian Assault Armor we got in the original and all those Mandalorian wear? Or just the Cassus Fett rip-off armor? If it isn't in there at all, I will be greatly upset......I killed as many Mandalorians as I could, all in an effort to get their armor....Poor brave Spartan-esqe people....

I think I'd get Xbox live just to get that damn armor.....

It had a bad-ass multiplier of at least 30

• 3 months later...
i once got the assult armor but i couldnt check if it had a helm or not.. stupid random loot generator

Once again OB screws us over...

I bet the Helmet for the armor is still in the game... right? As it should of been carried on and I won't take "We didn't have the room to add the armor" as an excuse as you see a lot of Mandalorians walking around with it.

i once got the assult armor but i couldnt check if it had a helm or not.. stupid random loot generator

Once again OB screws us over...

I bet the Helmet for the armor is still in the game... right? As it should of been carried on and I won't take "We didn't have the room to add the armor" as an excuse as you see a lot of Mandalorians walking around with it.

The Mandalorian helmet and armor are part of the same model. Unlike the player models where the head is separate from the rest of the body. The Assault Armor in the first KotOR simply replaced the body model of the character that equipped it with that of a Mandalorian.

(So if a female scoundrel equipped it in KotOR 1 she'd suddenly get half a meter taller and her body shape would become male. :p )

If you really want the Mandalorian Assault Armor to work in TSL as it did in KotOR1, download the attached file, unzip and put in the Override folder (PC version). It wouldn't work for any Mandalorian Assault Armor you already have in your inventory, only new ones you'd find (or spawn with the console if you don't mind cheating.)

Don't know if it works on an X-box though since I don't own one.

(Uh, and the post you replied to when you revived this topic was almost 4 months old. :lol: )

I am a xbox user like the majority of people who have KOTOR 2.